100lbs + to lose. Could do with some buddies

Options
Hi everyone.

I am new to this site. I am quite excited to begin this journey but could do with some buddies to help me on this journey.

Would anyone be interested in being my buddy? We could help support and motivate each other.

I have 140 lbs to lose. Last year January I quit smoking. I have vowed that this year I willlose the weight. I quit smoking and I WILL lose this weight.

I would love any tips or advice from those who have found My Fitness Pal successful.

Well here goes the start of a new me :smile: :drinker:

Replies

• frogprincess05
    frogprincess05 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose. Let's do this!
  • Shweet_heart
    Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new here myself (started yesterday!) and would love to help someone else keep up the motivation! I'd like to lose about 60lbs. Last year I lost 20, so hopefully I can do better this year!
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you on your journey! Feel free to add me! :)
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started last week and have already lost 2 lbs, 148-ish to go! =)
  • markdebbie
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. Good luck on your journey xx
  • Davidea76
    Davidea76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose to be at the minimum of a healthy weight for my height. It sucks being this overweight and honestly I don't recall how it happened. I have always been overweight so I suppose I just was allowed to eat what I wanted as a child and just continued to do it as an adult. My mom was overweight as well and so was my sister. Both of them lost the weight and now it's my turn. I don't like having the fat genes. I wish I had my dad's because he was so skinny and ate whatever he wanted. Ugh I am fairly new here. I started 15 days ago and manage to lose 4 lbs my first week on the MFP plan and then this week I gained all 4 back. That's the worst part and the part that makes me want to give up. But here I am still working on losing the weight. I am hereto support anyone who wants to add me.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome To MFP!!!
  • Makeingmeover
    Options
    Im new too!! I'll buddy you - you buddy me! I have 63 pounds to lose - so let's motivate each other!!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me. I have been here since May and have lost about 55 - I have another100 to go!
  • AXLRgirl2420
    Options
    Hey, I have 150 pounds to lose, and I would love some more people to add as friends! We can do this together!
  • makeupmommyox
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this site, still getting the hang of things. Would love to meet some ladies to help stay motivated, been on this healthy thing for about a week now and cardio and weights. I feel like giving up but I know it's going to be worth it! I just want to tone up and have a flat stomach again and lose these love handles. Feel free to add me! Bless you all and here's to better bodies! :)
  • nita062372
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site. My end weight goal is 200lbs. My beginning weight was 341 when I found out I was pregnant. Once I had the baby I began to lose weight again. Now down to 311 I want to get down to 200. I have torn meniscus in both knees so exercise will b tuff and painful but well worth it.
    I don't call myself dieting but eating better and healthier. Just need some friendly support and motivation.
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I'm not new have been here for over a year and have lost 62 lbs but still have about 50 more to go. So feel free to add me!
  • Kimber250
    Kimber250 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is perfect!! Thank you for posting and I would really like to join! I have 80ish pounds to lose!! Lets go!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well. I've got a few friends but could always use support especially those who are fighting the same battle.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need more friends on here that will help motivate me too!
  • vanessayoungss
    Options
    Fell free to add me. Just starting out..again, I want to loose 90lbs x
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hiya, i started my journey last january and have lost just over 2st, i was 13st and now weigh 10st 11lb as i gained 3lb over christmas, so now i have just 11lb to lose to get to my traget weight of 10st, add me and i will share anyones journey with them :)
  • ccantu19
    Options
    I have 54 lb to lose and have lost 7 lb. already add me we can motivate each other :)
  • girl_in_charge
    Options
    i just started yesterday!! my goal is to lose 155 pounds!!! feel free to add me!! i will deff be part of the journey!! lets do it!! anyone can add me too for support if yall want!! :) we can do this girl!!

also congrats on quittn smoking!!

this is a new year and a new you!!