100lbs + to lose. Could do with some buddies

Options

Replies

• Roflmeow
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. If you wanna be buddies, add me! (I'm new to this to and I'm not too sure how to add each other lol!)
  • Tami316
    Tami316 Posts: 14
    Options
    Anyone interested can feel free to add me ... I have 200+ lbs to lose .....

In for the long haul!!!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I've started back on my journey also and have 100+ lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am always up for a little give and take in the motivation department. Best of luck to you!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    from one Natasha to another......friend request sent.
  • angelahigdon1
    Options
    I too need some friends! I need to lose 180 lbs to get to my goal of 150 lbs...Just started Jan 1st (as usual lol) but I swear this year is it. I'm done being fat!
  • DestineyHope
    Options
    hi i am new and i have about 11o to lose i started this week ansd i have lost 4lbs this week, would be glld to have you as my buddy :)
  • DestineyHope
    Options
    hey lets do this together, i have 120 to loss
  • DestineyHope
    Options
    lets do this together
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi. Needed to lose a total of 120 lbs when I joined MFP. I've lost 40 so far. I'm always looking for more buddies to support and be supported by.

LET'S GET THIS DONE!!!

that's me being supportive and motivating
  • amyhayden3
    Options
    i have 70 pounds to lose i could use some buddy too feel free to add me to
  • MisScorpio
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new, too (I've only been logging for 5 days now) and would love some buddies! Feel free to add me, too! I have about 76 pounds to lose.
  • keliyo
    keliyo Posts: 8
    Options
    I have 40 pounds to lose by June 1.... I needs some support y'all!!!!! Lets do this for summer!!
  • kzertuche
    kzertuche Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting again after a long hiatus, feel free to add me, I have about 120 to lose to be where I want to be
  • Linz_0710
    Linz_0710 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 82lbs so far, have about 20-25 to go! :)

10689274.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    here for ya!! I am on day 2 and looking forward to this journey with so many wonderful people! Lots of love and support here! Feel free to add me ( everyone can!) WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • missyme10
    missyme10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will be, I too quit smoking and piled on the weight.

The way I see it is, if I have the will power to quit smoking, then I can loose weight.
    I just couldn't do the two together! :grumble:
  • Msmonkeysocks
    Options
    Hiya! :)

Signed up to this for an extra boost, i have a shed load to lose....i literally could fill a shed with the weight i need to shift. Didn't really hit home how much my weight had crept up on me until i figured out that if i keep going at the rate i am, i will be over 20st in the next five years! :O

Took my daughter swimming the other day, for the first time in two years, and realised how much i had missed it, and so came the kick up the proverbial!!!

I have nearly 100lbs to lose to be at the correct healthy weight, and when you say 100, it sounds so much, so i'm just taking it a bit at a time.

Good luck to everyone, and if you have any tips, i'd love to hear them, or even just if you fancy a natter, gimme a shout. :) xxx