New Year New Plan in Edmonton

Options
Hi I started this is summer but never looked at all the site had to offer
Over the summer I had lots of free time and was more active but then fall came... a big move to a city where I don't know anyone and back to school so exercise took a huge drop, as did just basic daily activity as I no longer had anyone to go wander around with.
In the summer I did the calorie thing and lost a bit but after a month and the move I gained it all back plus lots extra
I like the idea of tracking what I eat but I'm not going to drop the calorie count so low as it suggests on here (its crazy!)
The amount of food I eat usually isn't the problem its what the food is and the eating schedule I keep and the extreme sedentary life I start to live when I get stressed and busy.

The new plan is to work out more with a combo of running and pilates/yoga (just bought a treadmill and waiting for delivery)
and stick to it. But I also want to add fun activities that help me to stay active but also brighten my day because for me going for a run is anything but fun. I hear that changes as you do more but.... I've yet to see it

If anyone in Edmonton needs a workout buddy (rock climbing, skiing, walks etc) I could really use help staying motivated and its always more fun with a buddy. Or even just someone to share ideas with

Nicole

Replies

• lauraniwa
    lauraniwa Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in E-town, into pretty much any and all sports. Feel free to add!