exhausted!!!

Options
So being incredibly busy all of the time ... I am constantly exhausted... does anyone have any suggestions on getting more energy other than coffee? I already tried to cut back on my coffee I used to drink 6-8 coffees a day

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I like using the EmergenC packets when I need a boost of energy. The rasberry is really good.
  • christinagriffith
    christinagriffith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Last week I was having this problem and someone suggested I look at my iron levels. Turns out I was only getting about 25% of my daily in...CRAZY! I have been taking a multivitimin for that and trying to eat more iron rich foods and it has helped a lot!! Good luck!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    The iron is very good suggestion. I take a B-complex supplement everyday to help.

Another thing is that if you have been consistently busy then you may just need to cut back on that busyness. Just recently, I had been very tired--waking up tired, tired throughout the day...just constantly tired. I decided to take an extra "rest day" from working out (I had been working out 6 day a week). Well, since then I have been sooo much better. Taking that extra rest day really did the trick.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    By the way, I really like that flower in you hair. Very pretty.
  • jhebert87
    jhebert87 Posts: 75
    Options
    The iron is very good suggestion. I take a B-complex supplement everyday to help.

Another thing is that if you have been consistently busy then you may just need to cut back on that busyness. Just recently, I had been very tired--waking up tired, tired throughout the day...just constantly tired. I decided to take an extra "rest day" from working out (I had been working out 6 day a week). Well, since then I have been sooo much better. Taking that extra rest day really did the trick.

I will be less busy in a month or so, but I have sooo much on my plate right now
  • jhebert87
    Options
    By the way, I really like that flower in you hair. Very pretty.

Thanks, I did a pin up photo shoot for my boyfriend and that's what the pic was from
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    B12
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    XS Energy Drink HAS A LOT OF B12 that would do great.
    here a link to it. You cant buy it anywhere else. and it has 13 different flavor and their zero in sugar and carbs. except one has 1 carb and i believe that would be the lemon blast flavor. :) have any questions ask me :)

http://royalpezzali.mychoices.biz/pws/Shop/Shop.aspx

OH and ONLY 8 calories :)
    and its only $26.88 plus tax and if you get $75 worth of products you get free shipping :)
  • jhebert87
    Options
    XS Energy Drink HAS A LOT OF B12 that would do great.
    here a link to it. You cant buy it anywhere else. and it has 13 different flavor and their zero in sugar and carbs. except one has 1 carb and i believe that would be the lemon blast flavor. :) have any questions ask me :)

http://royalpezzali.mychoices.biz/pws/Shop/Shop.aspx

OH and ONLY 8 calories :)
    and its only $26.88 plus tax and if you get $75 worth of products you get free shipping :)

I used to do amway global
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options

oh really??? thats cool :) you dont mind me asking what happened?
  • jhebert87
    Options

oh really??? thats cool :) you dont mind me asking what happened?

i just didn't really go out so it wasn't successful for me