5"4 Weightloss buddies WANTED

Replies

• I am 4"11 I am not sure how to add people your welcome to add me new to this need support.
    Thanks
  • Kryn_n
    Kryn_n Posts: 31 Member
    Hi there :wink: I'm 5'4 current weight 160 goal weight 125 starting today with les mills combat add me
  • Hey. :)
    I'm 5"4" and 131lbs.
    My first goal is to get down to 119lbs.
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Here to motivate and encourage you! Feel free to add me! :)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    I also am 5'4" I have been down as far as 130 a couple of years ago. Was 136 earlier this year. Want to get back to that! Add me for support!
  • Hey I'm 5'4

124ibs

gw: 110
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    I am just over 5'4 and started December at 171 and am now a cool 155 :D A 24 year old single mum but in the oil and gas industry rather than medical.

I definitely share your need for motivation and support so feel free to add me.
  • brianssqueeze
    brianssqueeze Posts: 1 Member
    Please don't loose site of your goal. It took me 2 years to loose 112 pounds. At times, I too, wanted to give up but I kept focused. I changed my daily routines and started to "Eat Clean". I changed my exercise from walking to swimming and cardio classes. I know you can reach your goal, whatever it might be. Ask yourself-Do I want to be sore today or sorry tomorrow because I didn't exercise.
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    I'm 5 foot 4 and 170 pounds. I only started this a couple of days ago and have never dieted before. Please feel free to add me. I am aiming to get down to 150 pounds as a first goal. Ultimately I'd like to be 140 I think but I'll see how I feel at 150.
  • I'm 5'4 and 153. My goal is to be at 130 and be toned hopefully by the summer time. ANY of y'all are welcome to add me. Encouragement and support does go a LONG way. :)
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    I'm 5'5

142 lbs

gw 130 lbs

Anyone can add me, always looking for mfp buddies :)
  • Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends on here, too!

I'm 157 now and I'd like to be 125 (or really anywhere close, lol).
  • I am also 5'4 & 217. I'd also love some buddies to help keep me motivated!
  • I'm 5'3"
    Goal weight-119-125
    Just starting out!
    Add me!
  • Mrsbusk
    Mrsbusk Posts: 20 Member
    Hey there!!
    I am a mother to a little girl that is 2 years old, I'm 23 5"4 and at a huge 200lbs....goal of 130 by 2014 with a doctors help.
    Add me if you would like! It's all about support and finding people that have the same goal as you do. We're in this together! :-)
  • I'm 5"5 and 172! :) and also 23! Would love to have you guys as friends!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 324 Member
    I'm 5'3" and currently 206 wanting to get down to 135... Feel free to add me... I do my best to be active and supportive :)
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Hi,

I'm 5'4 - currently at 165 and looking to get to 135. Add me if you like :)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    I'm a nurse too (but twice your age -- oh, that's a little scary!), and my first goal is the same amount as you. I've send you a friend request --
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Feel free to add me. 5'4, currently 183 and want to get to 140. Have yo' yo'd 25 lbs each way in the past year when I fell off the healthy habits.