ND or Alabama?....you make the call!

Options

Replies

• dmelvin3737
    dmelvin3737 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of non SEC fans thinking this conference is a joke, as a Mizzou fan we found out exactly how hard it was, this was the first time in 7 years we didn't make a bowl game. With any hope recruiting will pick up and we can become more competitive in this great conference! As far as basketball goes I'm not too worried about anyone except Florida and Kentucky

Hey... another Missouri fan.

Go Bama!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of non SEC fans thinking this conference is a joke, as a Mizzou fan we found out exactly how hard it was, this was the first time in 7 years we didn't make a bowl game. With any hope recruiting will pick up and we can become more competitive in this great conference! As far as basketball goes I'm not too worried about anyone except Florida and Kentucky

who thinks the SEC is a joke? thats crazy talk.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Big 12, Big Ten, PAC-12 fans lol
  • dmelvin3737
    Options

I think the Big 10 fans found out last week how big of a joke the SEC is. I've got friends that were Nebraska fans that were complaining before the game even started about how unfair it was that they had to play Georgia. lol
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Roooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tide Rooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

I think the Big 10 fans found out last week how big of a joke the SEC is. I've got friends that were Nebraska fans that were complaining before the game even started about how unfair it was that they had to play Georgia. lol

That was a pretty good game though. NB played them hard for most of the game and did well. It wasn't a total blowout.

I'm a big SEC fan (graduated from an SEC school and never missed a home game while I was there), but I like seeing hard-fought games in the bowl games. I'd like to see the SEC schools win, but blowouts are boring to watch.
  • dmelvin3737
    Options

That was a pretty good game though. NB played them hard for most of the game and did well. It wasn't a total blowout.

I'm a big SEC fan (graduated from an SEC school and never missed a home game while I was there), but I like seeing hard-fought games in the bowl games. I'd like to see the SEC schools win, but blowouts are boring to watch.

I agree, I had several of them get mad at me when I told them I thought Nebraska did quite well, thinking I was being sarcastic. I really feel like Nebraska played one of their best games of the year.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Always a good day watching the Cornhuskers lose! One thing I'll miss about the Big 12 is the rivalries with Nebraska, and Gay U, but I'm sure Mizzou will have some good rivalries here too! We already have one with South Carolina called " The battle for Columbia" I'm also sure Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas will be rivals as well!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

I agree, I had several of them get mad at me when I told them I thought Nebraska did quite well, thinking I was being sarcastic. I really feel like Nebraska played one of their best games of the year.

They did. So did Michigan, and, of course, Louisville. Florida played horrible in that game, but Louisville brought it bigtime also. Sofar bowl season has been fun.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    ND!
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bama -- Roll Tide !!!!
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fighting Irish!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm an A&M alum, so I'm going to have to side with Alabama. Bring it home for the SEC.
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Alabama ... Roll Tide Roll!!
  • sundevil5138
    Options
    I hate notre dame but i think their defense is the real deal. And even though they can't score much i think they win. hopefully i'm not eating my words tomorrow
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Alabama Law School is a top tier school. People like to stereotype those educated in the South to assuage their own feelings of stupidity.
    Not exactly a Bama fan, but got my BA and MA at Auburn and my law degree from Alabama, so have a slight objection to being called the Special Ed Conference. And I don't believe that SEC schools are the only ones whose players get special treatment when it comes to classes, etc.

Roll Tide!
  • FITFORT
    FITFORT Posts: 85
    Options
    ROLL TIDE, BABY!!!!!!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well, while normally it would make me throw up a little to say this....Alabama. It's an SEC thing. ;)
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    tonight is the night WOOOOOHOOOOOOO....lets play some ball!!!!!!
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Notre Dame of course....Home of the Fighting Irish... Just down the road from me... GO IRISH!!!:drinker: