Options
    Good morning!

I ran about 3.5 miles today.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am taking the day off from running (because of the IT Band injury). Ran 2.5 yesterday, will do the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred today. I think I am at the point where I am going to make a Dr's appt to see if they can do anything about my knee. :ohwell:

18529.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.

You're so awesome! :drinker:

I've got a dentist appointment this afternoon & I'm gonna go afterwards. I'll be running & showing off my pearly whites! :bigsmile:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Well I was dressed, out the door, it started raining and I turned back (I suck). All I kept thinking about is that I didn't want to ruin my new shoes!!
    I'm pissed off that I didn't just tough it out. Next time, I'll come back in, change my shoes and head back out.
    I can't run during the day because I have 5 children with me today. :noway: Wish me luck!!

Congrats Kechie! Can you move to Toronto and help hit me the pavement no matter what?

Shannon, have fun at the dentist and enjoy your run later. Don't cause any accidents with the glare of your shinny teeth!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I ran a little over 3 miles in preparation for the 5k on Saturday. Tomorrow our group is meeting at the track and I am not sure what kind of workout we will be doing.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!!! Congrats to all who have already hit the pavement (treadmill) and to all that are gonna!

No running for me today. I was dodging storms on my bike with my two year in tow this morning. It's nice switching it up sometimes. I may actually have a few minutes to myself this afternoon while she naps (or time to do laundry.......:wink: )

Happy trails everybody......:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I did a cross training workout yesterday, but as for today that is supposed to be a long run day I just cant do it. I woke up feeling BLAH!!! This is the first time in a LOOONNNGGGG time I felt this icky I have a headache that just wont go away I feel tired and just BLAH. I may go swimming later. I used to feel like this all the time before I started my get healthy journey and I forgot that It sucks!!!! But I will be back on track tommorrow!!!
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.

Mee too!:smile: And I counted seven other runners berween 5:50 and 6:25, woohoo to all of us out there!:drinker:
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did a cross training workout yesterday, but as for today that is supposed to be a long run day I just cant do it. I woke up feeling BLAH!!! This is the first time in a LOOONNNGGGG time I felt this icky I have a headache that just wont go away I feel tired and just BLAH. I may go swimming later. I used to feel like this all the time before I started my get healthy journey and I forgot that It sucks!!!! But I will be back on track tommorrow!!!

I am a big believer in listening to your body. You know the benefits of fitness and will be able to do a long run when it is right for you, it might even come on a "short run" day. :flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!! I am home!!

Glad the Runners' Club is still going strong!

I am happy to report that I did so much walking in Germany that I can home and actually lost 1lb!! That is a shock after all the Pork and Beer I had!!!

So I took yesterday to sleep off the jet lag and I am back at it today!

Hope everyone is doing well, haven't had a chance to go back and read old posts yet but I am curious to see how everyone who was running races did!

Shannon - let's see that medal girl!!

Tricia
  • samccarthy
    samccarthy Posts: 34
    Options
    Treadmill runner checking in--I put in 4.75 miles today running, then walked another 0.25 for a cooldown. I was so proud of myself!! It was a much easier run than on Monday and it felt good. I think on Friday I'll do intervals. Thanks for being so encouraging!!

Sheryl

26853.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!! I am home!!

I am happy to report that I did so much walking in Germany that I can home and actually lost 1lb!! That is a shock after all the Pork and Beer I had!!!

Hope everyone is doing well, haven't had a chance to go back and read old posts yet but I am curious to see how everyone who was running races did!

Tricia

This runner's club ain't going nowhere. We have so many new members and it still rocks!!
    I very happy you are home safe and sound!
    Let us know how your run goes!

Take care,
    Mireille
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!! I am home!!

Tricia

It's still at the engravers. :laugh:

Was all pumped to run tonight...then it started raining. I thought no problem, I'll grab my windbreaker & go for it. Then it started hailing......and I thought, God must want me by the potato chips. :bigsmile:

We'll try again tomorrow. :tongue:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Hi Friends!! I am home!!

Tricia

It's still at the engravers. :laugh:

Was all pumped to run tonight...then it started raining. I thought no problem, I'll grab my windbreaker & go for it. Then it started hailing......and I thought, God must want me by the potato chips. :bigsmile:

We'll try again tomorrow. :tongue:

Um, Potato Chips? I don't think sooooooo! Where are your Rice Cakes!??!?!?
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Well I succumbed to peer pressure tonight! I was on the treadmill everything going well..about 1.5 miles - getting into my groove and one of my gym rat friends comes over and gives me this little cutsy voice "please, come spinning with me!?". How could I resist that!??! Sooooo.....

I took the spin class and sweat my *kitten* off!

Tomorrow starts the offical training program for the 10 miler I am doing in August. I am excited to get together with the local running group and training for it!
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    I did my circut class this morning and thought I was good for the day.....then my neighbor sent me a text to run after work......SOOOOOOOOO 3.2 miles (in 24 mins) later, I am back home. I really wanted to say no, but am so happy I said yes....pretty proud of myself for 2 work outs today!

Happy Running All!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ali
  • pam0206
    Options
    I did my circut class this morning and thought I was good for the day.....then my neighbor sent me a text to run after work......SOOOOOOOOO 3.2 miles (in 24 mins) later, I am back home. I really wanted to say no, but am so happy I said yes....pretty proud of myself for 2 work outs today!

Happy Running All!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ali

Wow, girl you were hauling! Whoop whoop! Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    Options
    PM!!!!!

Love the new pic...are those the Alps??? (Sorry, I know this is a *bit* off topic.) Where were you guys in Germany?
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    PM!!!!!

Love the new pic...are those the Alps??? (Sorry, I know this is a *bit* off topic.) Where were you guys in Germany?

Yes, those are the Alps! we were in Garmisch, so that is the Zugspitze behind us. We did 4 days in Munich and 3 days in Garmisch. I think I took over 1000 pics it was one of the most beautiful places to visit!
  • pam0206
    Options
    PM!!!!!

Yes, those are the Alps! we were in Garmisch, so that is the Zugspitze behind us. We did 4 days in Munich and 3 days in Garmisch. I think I took over 1000 pics it was one of the most beautiful places to visit!

Oh man. sounds lovely........