Thoughts/Prayer Request

Options
welfeln
welfeln Posts: 58 Member
I know not everyone prays or believes in God or a higher power, but I have a really heavy heart for a boy in my town and he could use all the positive thoughts he can get right now. Kaedyn is 3 years old and is battling leukaemia. From what i understand, he had gone into remission last year but his family found out this New Years that it is back. I guess it's really weighing on me now that I am a new mom. When I lookat kaedyn's pictures online I can't help but see my son and cannot possible imagine what this sweet little boy and his family are going through. If you'd like more info on sweet kaedyn, go to kaedynlove.com or look up kaedyn love on facebook. I hope that I have not offended anyone by making this request, I just feel so so sad for this little guy :( Thanks everyone.

Replies

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    That is so sad!! I will keep that little boy in my prayers. As a mom (or anyone for that matter) it's so hard to see such tragic things happen to little kids. I'm a mom to three little ones and as it makes me sad to hear all these things, I have to just be thankful and know I am blessed that my kids are healthy. Hoping this family has peace and that little boy is miraculously healed. God can do anything :smile:
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Prayers for little Kaedyn
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys so much! I have a few friends who are friends with his mom but I personally don't know kaedyn. I know she would feel so great knowing everyone's thinking about her little guy :)
  • brittshea9
    brittshea9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Praying for healing for that sweet little boy, patience, understanding, and compassion for his family, and praying that God uses those doctors and nurses to help heal him.
  • danixfit
    danixfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tons of prayers for them!
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. How awful. My love, prayers and thoughts go out to this family and their little boy. Let there be a miracle for him.