INSANITY

Options
I'm about to try insanity for the first time. I have a long way to go, I would love new friends and welcome all advice. Wish me luck ;) ????????????????????

Replies

• taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good luck!
    insanity is a hard workout. when i did it i had fun and i started to look toned and lost weight. I
    just remember take it at your own pace, but when you are ready push yourself to the next level.
    i also plan on restarting insanity on monday. :smile:
  • BobbiG35
    BobbiG35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    insanity is great, good luck but more importantly, have fun. let me know what think of the workout. Bobbi
  • ltravis66
    ltravis66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck. It's a great workout and so worth it!
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the Insanity workout for three weeks last year and I got incredible results!! It is the hardest workout you will ever try. I got interrupted and stopped doing it (life changes--moving, etc excuses) and now my DVD is in storage until the spring, but, when I get it back, I am going to start doing it again. I highly recommend it and just let Shawn T work his magic of motivation and you will do great!!
  • katielewis8
    Options
    I'm also starting Insanity again today. Did it for just four weeks last time but going to try to stick at it for the full routine this time and shift this Christmas weight! Good luck to everyone else starting it today, let us know how you get on with the fitness test :)
  • abell43
    Options
    Good luck, on my to do list.
  • miriamg3
    miriamg3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am starting today also! Let's push each other through it! I just finished day 1. I had done the fit test a few days ago...decided to just continue even though it was not consecutive. It is really hard but felt so good to finish workout 1. =)
  • amberlee01
    Options
    I'm also thinking about trying Insanity or Hip Hop Abs! Good Luck :)
  • tubby68
    tubby68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the motivation to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me know what you think of it please. I need to lose about the same amount of weight as you, so I may check in with you from time to time.
    My problem is always finding the motivation to work out - I need to find something I enjoy. And walking just doesn't float my boat.
  • ChristyV44
    ChristyV44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck and dig deep!! You got this :D
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I start with the fit test today!! My first try we made it through to the second week of max and then our second try we made it through the 4th week. I'm hoping we'll be able to do the entire regime this time!
  • nturner90
    Options
    I did it for a few weeks last year but did not finish it. I did not always follow the diet but I still saw changes. I am starting it again today. Good Luck!
  • kelseystew
    kelseystew Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started today as well!!! Boy was the fit test hard!!! As an avid runner I thought I would be killing the cardio bits, but I just pushed myself harder! Going to be a great program for my running! Can't wait to see and feel all the results!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Did first day of Insanity with the Plyo yesterday....my shoulders are feeling it!! I loved the energy I felt for the rest of day! Great workout! I'm looking forward to today's workout!
  • kelseystew
    kelseystew Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day two of insanity today! Holy Moly the push up drills are hard! Looking forward to when those get easier for me!