30 day shred

Options

Replies

• TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 this morning. I have done it before but it's been a long time. I am using it as a suppliment this time. I am only doing it 3 days a week (running 3 days & 1 rest day) so I plan to do 2 weeks (6 days) at each level.

My arms & legs feel like rubber. Hope it doesn't mess my run upntoo much tomorrow!
  • fitandfabnat2013
    Options
    Hi there! Just to let you know there is a group for all us 'shredders!!' (I'm on day 9). All welcome...so we can share the pain together :laugh:
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started the week before Xmas, but ofcourse couldn't keep on during the holidays itself. Tonight I start again!
    Good luck everyone!
  • Marion_
    Marion_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, I can say I'm best in cardio (but it's not surprise since, I have history with rope jumping) and strength is my... weakness. I'm terrible in push-ups, oh my god. I really don't have any muscle in my arms.

Same for me!!! Cardio is OK but push-ups, even the easy ones, I am sooo bad at them :(

Good luck to all of you!
  • mitchy2310
    mitchy2310 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I'm just getting back to this site after a long break. I lost 10lbs last year but have but 6 back on :(. I want to lose those 6 plus another 20 this year. I bought the DVD's and am starting today.
  • e2camille
    e2camille Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6 Level 1 and I Looove this workout once i finish this round i plan to double up and do it twice a day. Im also drinking pure protein powder twice a day and so far i have lost 3 pounds in 5 days (that includes my trip to cinnabun):laugh:
  • rachelquill
    Options
    Seems that great minds do think alike!

I started the 30 Day Shred today and although it was really tough going (especially half way through the 2nd set) it was varied and engaging. Im aiming to do it every morning before work as well as swimming 2-3 times a week. I dont know anyone else on a fitness/weight loss routine so I would REALLY appreciate input and motivation from others - especially any ladies who predominantly store fat round their middles, classic apple shapes! . Its a month until I am bridesmaid for my best friend so I really need help to focus!

Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to chatting with some of you in the future :)
  • Hampisaboss
    Options
    I am on day 3 so far it is more challenging than i thought it would be. With this workout combining my usual cario I should be on my way to my goal.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    first day of 30 day shred done!! bring on the 2nd day!!
  • texnurse
    texnurse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am about to start 30 day shred all over again, after I completed it the first time I lost 15 lbs. I have increased my weights this time to 5lbs and I am doing her 6 week 6 pack! I love it but you have to work through the soreness!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are on facebook but I LOVE the group...the 30 day shredders!
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Aha I did the 30 day shred a couple months back and started again!(: I am on level two(: I am also doing Jillian michaels six week six pack also on level two! I am using 2 pounds and it kills my shoulders aha!(: good luck to everybody that's doing her workouts!(:
  • mummypannell
    Options
    Hi im now on day 9 i decided to do level 2 eeeekkk but i did it lol !!:happy:
  • mummypannell
    Options
    good luck :)
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7, so I would love to add more friends who are also doing 30DS so that we can motivate & encourage one another. Feel free to add me!
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing this since Xmas Eve..really amazed tha I've kept it up so far. ..tho needless to say the mince pies and port have stopped the 6pack appearing. Could do with the support also..I'm new to myfitnesspal as of today..so please feel free to "be my friend".

I'm in the UK, and mummy to our gorgeous 2.5ys old x
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hey I started yesterday!! My ribs are really aching!!
  • mummypannell
    Options
    yeh mine ached for a few days lol it wore of keep it up :)
  • Bethany7053
    Bethany7053 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought the 30 day shred yesterday at Walmart for around $9-$10. Today was the second day doing it and my legs were burning so much! I love that it is only 20 minutes a day.