Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    A new bike kit (cycling shorts and jersy).
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    A gorgeous dress that will show off my arms, or any nice top with no sleeves... I always cover my arms now because I hate how they look. But once I reach that weight, I will be showing my arms off a lot. Can't wait!
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Just buying something that doesn't have lycra in it will be a massive breakthrough for me!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Cavalli evening gown.
  • China37
    China37 Posts: 17 Member
    Goal weight???? It's a long way off so it will be my bikini that I'm going to wear to Bahamas!!:wink:
  • xstephiejadex
    xstephiejadex Posts: 13 Member
    A cut out or mesh dress that shows some flesh around the mid rift! Also sone skinny jeans. I would like to be able to wear a tube skirt with a top tucked in and not have a bulge :) ahh the dream
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    A tanktop
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Jeans that actually fit me.....don't want to waste the money now as I've still got 25 lbs to go
  • I've set a goal, but I'm planning to reward myself at the half way point so I don't get discouraged. I want to lose 30 lbs, so at 15 I'm buying a kayak. May sound crazy, but I have wanted one for a while - but keep opting to spend the money on other things (ie my teenage son). I figure it'll be a reward that will help me get in even more exercise to make it the rest of the way :)
    Now at the final goal weight, it'll be a shopping trip to include a new bikini (or 2) and a trip to the beach!!!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B6J6nGs6VwA/SaVhBdNWusI/AAAAAAAAQrM/tyzsbFjP70U/s400/Polka+dot+bikini+at+jcrewcom.bmp

:love: A tiny wini yellow polka dot bikini! Cant read that without singing it lol. Im a LONG way from this though...
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    a large tattoo :happy:
  • redmamacita
    redmamacita Posts: 43 Member
    my jasmine branch memorial shoulder tattoo :)
  • Carla246
    Carla246 Posts: 13 Member
    A new computer! (I know, I'm such a nerd, but I work from home and my old computer is driving me nuts!)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    You see that motorcycle racing suit I'm wearing in my avatar? It was my goal. I bought it when I was still about 30 lbs heavier than where I am now and fitting into it was my goal. Now that I've reached that goal my only real goals revolve around functional strength/fitness gains.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    A new wardrobe and really good family pictures!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    My goal weight is a long way off, but when I lose 100 pounds I'm going to have a photo shoot done!! I'm so looking forward to it!!

What a great idea...love it!!
  • A pair of skinny jeans. I find it so hard to find jeans to fit due to most of my weight being on my legs. Bring on the day when I can get jeans that really fit and nice ones!!
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    some buff bikins!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    a framed sign that says:

"You are still the same person. To keep this off, you need to stay honest and willing!"

that, and a sexy mini-skirt :)
  • skubi00
    skubi00 Posts: 18
    A whopper! lol!