Coke Zero

Options
Im a massive fizzy juice fan and lately switched to Coke Zero (hate diet coke)

Would it be recommended to stil have say 1 can of coke a day or should you just tkae it out completely

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    A lot of people will say to cut it out completely, diet drinks are made by Satan, and if you dare to even drink one you will turn into the Michelin man and forever burn in the fiery pits of hell, etc etc.

A can a day won't do you any harm if it's something you simply can't live without. I will say though, personally, I used to drink it every day and now only drink it as a mixer for alcohol, which I don't drink very often. When I stopped drinking it and switched to water, after a week or so I didn't miss the coke at all. It also cleared my skin up and I didn't feel as bloated.
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    yeah i feel bloated after drinking it but im thinking to slowly reduce it rather than just completely cut out! so i normalyl have one can a day so im going to try to go as long as i can without so hopeing friday will be earliest. then make it a weekly thing... then eventually just a once in blue moon thing.

Thanks now i dont feel guilty for actually drinking :) x
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Im a massive fizzy juice fan and lately switched to Coke Zero (hate diet coke)

Would it be recommended to stil have say 1 can of coke a day or should you just tkae it out completely

Its fine. Drink away.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a dislike for sweetners, drink away. I love them myself and drink them all the way thru my diets.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!... Just kidding. I used to drink a ton of them (diet coke) everyday and now I only have one every once in a while. I did notice that my skin looks much better and my face isn't all puffy but that may be because I drink a lot more water now. Just make sure you still get your daily water intake.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I have to ditto those who said to drink away. Sometimes my Coke Zero is the only thing that helps me stay awake at 2:00 p.m.! No harm, no foul :flowerforyou:
  • suebaird9
    Options
    Diet coke is my caffeine fix as I don't drink tea or coffee and sometimes the fizz is all I need to take the edge off the dreaded sugar cravings....so I agree with 'drink away' :-)