The last 8 months!

Options
I have lost over 36 lbs in 8 months and gained muscle. I follow 3 simple rules to get lean and mean! Add me as a freind and I can help you on your journey! :)

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow! u look GREAT! job well done!!@ congrats
  • Hampisaboss
    Options
    I just added you, feel free to share lol.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My journey also started about 8 months ago and it has been very liberating, not to mention healthy. Happy to add you.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    Options
    And how exactly did you gain muscle and lose fat? Because you do realize outside a few newbie gains (1-2 lbs), it's impossible to gain muscle and cut fat at the same time. One requires a catabolic state and the other is an anabolic state. Two completely different levels of eating. Also, how did you track this progress?
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you ! :)
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    Thank you Larry!
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    I tracked my progress using worksheets and measurements my freind :)
  • Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    Great Job!
    Thank you!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I remember when I started out I was losing an average of 10 pounds a month. Things have slowed down for me now that I've gotten closer to my goal weight so now I have to step it up a bit. It can be done!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you've done really really well, that's a steady weightloss AND TONING something I'm hoping to copy - although my biceps may be smaller! LOL
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    you've done really really well, that's a steady weightloss AND TONING something I'm hoping to copy - although my biceps may be smaller! LOL
    Thank you! Lol I hope my guns are bigger! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!