Looking for friends! (25 years and younger is ideal)

Options
Hey, my name is Lindsey and I'm just re-starting on MFP after taking a long, long break from here because of an eating disorder than logging was only fueling, I'm back and recovered and feeling fantastic. I'm looking for friends around my age who are also seeking health and fitness and have healthy goals.

Currently my fitness techniques are eating 1,780 calories/day (often up to 2,000) and going to the gym 5 times per week. I do about 10 minutes of cardio to warm up, nothing too intensive, then do strength machines.
I mostly work out my thighs, butt, abs, biceps, triceps, and pecs sometimes.

Oh also I'm a vegetarian so I'm trying to seek the best, healthiest muscle-gain, fat-burn diet possible.

Height: 5'9.5"
Current weight: 124lb
Lowest weight: 107lb (never going back there again)
Goals:
-Shred fat, get muscle
-Obtain a 4-pack
-Keep ED-thoughts out of my mind
-Live happy, healthy, and vegetarian
-Get hotter in the healthiest way I can
-Love myself always

Also any tips on fat-burning would be lovely.

Replies

• Eastham92
    Options
    Hello, Can you add me, I'm unsure how I do this? We share similar ambitions though :)!
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello, Can you add me, I'm unsure how I do this? We share similar ambitions though :)!
    done!
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You could do High Intensity Interval training for cardio on a separate day. It burns a lot more fat in a shorter amount of time vs longer low intensity cardio.

Add me up too if you want.
  • veggieshark
    Options
    You could do High Intensity Interval training for cardio on a separate day. It burns a lot more fat in a shorter amount of time vs longer low intensity cardio.

Add me up too if you want.
    Just noticed that I have no dude-friends, so I will add you! And thank you. Recovering from an ED, high-intensity cardio was always unadvised for me, so I turned to strength, but some every other day or so couldn't hurt, as long as I continued eating well.
  • rtyar
    rtyar Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!I'm 21 and a vegetarian eating around 1600-1800 kcal, trying to lose weight healthily! Feel free to add me if you don't feel like you'd be triggered or something :)
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    Im going to add you!
  • veggieshark
    Options
    Hi!I'm 21 and a vegetarian eating around 1600-1800 kcal, trying to lose weight healthily! Feel free to add me if you don't feel like you'd be triggered or something :)
    Sounds perfect and close to myself, I will add you. :)
  • veggieshark
    Options
    Im going to add you!
    I have accepted; nice to meet you. (: