Recipes w/ nutrition info?

Options
Anyone have a good source (website, cookbook, etc.) of easy recipes that include nutrition info? I eat mostly vegetarian and prefer really simple recipes. Thanks!!

Replies

• mbridges82
    mbridges82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've mentioned this in another couple of posts, but I use www.SkinnyTaste.com a lot for new recipes. All of the recipes have nutrition information as well as Weight Watcher points.
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I love www.skinnytaste.com, too. I also use www.emilybites.com and www.eat-yourself-skinny.com. I'm not sure how many vegetarian recipes can be found on these sites, but maybe you could easily adapt some of the recipes to make them vegetarian???
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    as far as easy...I use a lot from Campbells Recipes...I have the app, so I do not know the website exactly. Campbells does supply the nutrition info as well!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    eatingwell.com

cookinglight.com
  • Siobhan108
    Siobhan108 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I use the ones that the others have posted as well as www.eating well.com
  • SandiNature
    Options
    I use allrecipes.com . I'll have to try some of the others that are listed.

Best
  • raedelv
    raedelv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using readyseteat.com. It provides all the nutritional information there. All kinds of recipes that you can search for.
  • mwalker73
    Options
    www.epicurious.com

You can search healthy foods, or you can do an advanced search for vegetarian and low cal. The recipes may be a bit more involved, but they are really good and keep me happy with flavorful meals. The site includes recipes from bon appetit, SELF, Gourmet and more.

Edit: This site does not always have the nutritional values. However, if you plug the recipe into MFP's recipe calculator, you can get a good idea of what you're eating.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian Times' website lists all the nutiriton info for each recipe. There are lots of yummy recipes there and most are on the easier side.
  • loubylou3
    Options
    bump :)