HBC 10 week challenge

Options
dukes418
dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
On behalf of the HBC, I wanted to share some recent success stories from some of our participants in a 10 week challenge in preparation of the upcoming Lean in 2013. This is just a sample of some of the progress by fellow participants. We still have 3 weeks remaining but some folks have really reported some great progress:

Jenifujita reports: Since we started the challenge I went from 23.7%bf to 18.2%!!!!

JeniGetLean2013.jpg

Congrats and keep up the excellent work!

Caljur reports: He [d]ropped 1 waist size although I added 4lbs. Trying to add lean muscle.

Dude continues to set the tone and inspire others.

grey_leopard just her progress from week one through 5 weeks is very impressive.

smurfette75 just sent in some recent progress pictures and I must say your midsection is looking very sharp. Keep up the great work.

Even yours truly -- Amid all of the chaos going on in my world as of late still managed to keep my body fat percentage under 10% (presently holding strong at 6.25%)
1352547200148_zpsf28d89ab.jpg

As we approach these final three weeks, I encourage everyone to drop an update picture (or two) on our shared photobucket album and I will begin preparing our transformation collages for each participant.

I want to be able to highlight everyone's progress. Again, we're well on our way to getting lean in 2013 so keep up the great work. Look forward to seeing updated reports by everyone and well make these last three weeks the best as we tie a bow around 2012.

Peace and love,

Dukes

on behalf of the HBC

Where fitness is a lifestyle choice.

Replies

• jenifujita
    jenifujita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aw YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holidays got me STRUGGLING to get past that 18% body fat closer to 15% is my goal but this just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Didn't even notice this post. Will have to get my final photos in.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring! EXCEPTIONAL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!