The Last Seven Pounds

Options
Hey Everyone!

I hope you all great holidays and new years!

So, I need some advice for the last seven pounds I'm trying to loose...

Basically, I started my weight loss journey in June 2011. I was 160 pounds when I started, which is quiet hefty for my 4'10" frame.

After about five months, by November 2011, I lost the 20 pounds I wanted to loose using MFP. I got more into maintaining my weight than loosing when that happened.

Then June 2012 I decided to loose another 20 pounds. Unfortunately, this time around was much more difficult. It felt the first 20 pounds just fell off, but now I was running into weeks of plateau's in my weight. I was discouraged of course but by November 2012 I had lost ten pounds and was overall down to 30 pounds lost since I began using MFP in 2011.

Now, I have seven pounds to go and I just wanted to reach out and ask for some advice on how to get these last seven pounds off faster rather than slower?

Thanks so much for reading!

Replies

• Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Are you doing intensive strength training? Your diary is locked: do you eat plenty of foods rich in nutrients that are linked with fat loss such as oily fish and reduced fat dairy?
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It seems like the things you have been doing have really been working for you, no? I'd recommend keeping with it -- maybe switching up your workouts, but you really seem to have this down.

Congratulations, lady!
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Up your cardio / activity, or lower calories slightly providing their not already low.