My Face

Options

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! I've seen your old profile pic around the boards here and there so when I went to check out the before and after, I was totally caught off guard that I didn't recognize you from the old pic. WOW! You look great. You can definitely see a difference, more definition in your face. Beautiful!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Thank yall so much. I just had to make sure I wasn't fooling myself into thinking there was a dramatic difference. I need to get body shots.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me just how much people change in their facial features when they gain/lose weight!

You look fantastic!!!....whoop!

Oh yeah I was just going to say that you needed to do full shots next...lol
  • holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your success, you look amazing! Nicely done!
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You should keep both of those pictures with you and look at them often.. You look amazing. :bigsmile: Keep up the great work.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    HUGGGEEEE difference
    greta job!
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Amazing! Your features are much more defined. I bet he cant wait to come home after seeing that pic.
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. Congrats on your hard work. Pictures like yours are so inspiring to me.
  • inspiration78
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see a difference in your face! Great job! I know that's what people started telling me at first. They could see it in my face. Unfortunately, I want them to see it everywhere! lol In due time, I suppose. I'm only 32lbs down so far! Congrats!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely beautiful!
  • Bee28
    Bee28 Posts: 99
    Options
    wow...you look awesome!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I didnt even know it was you. I knew it was your name then I saw the pic and I wondered who had your name!! LOL AMAZING!!
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Incredible change!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW you are beautiful and what an amazing difference!! I did not check to see if you are at goal or close but I wish you success!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know that was you!!! :drinker:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I checked out the pics and just gotta say.... WOW!! Congratulations!!

The first thing I noticed was the chin disappeared!
    The second thing I noticed was that you are smiling! Usually that makes the face look rounder, but with you... it just makes it prettier!
    The third thing... your complexion has changed and looks like its glowing and healthier in the now pictures. You were pretty before, but now you are just gorgeous!

I bet yer hubby is just slobbering now.. hehe!! GREAT JOB and again Congratulations!!
  • April0815
    Options
    Thank You for all of the support. This is my favorite site to go to. My husband is my biggest supporter. He has had a major transformation also. I will post his before and after.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    WOW! are u kidding me? you look like a completely different person! congratulations! wow.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, you're gorgeous!
  • April0815
    Options
    Thank You!!! Yall are so sweet!!!!
    Huge difference, you're gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!