Chat thread for BCS Championship D&G

Options

Replies

• JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for the underdog, even though I don't have any particular interest in ND. I'm an Ohio State girl, personally.

I must say, I'm not impressed with some of the officiating tonight.

Are you atleast enjoying the game?

Of course! I enjoy watching football, even when it's not my team. It's a bit dangerous around here if you're not rooting for the SEC team, but I'll survive.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Boom! Touchdown!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    holy crap that was a good challenge during commercial...Did anyone else do it?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lol its like they are playing a high school team
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can my 90 mins of kicking my own *kitten* around the gym before the game be enough?
  • dmelvin3737
    dmelvin3737 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    how many NFL teams could Alabama beat?

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

I'm fairly certain they could beat the Chiefs.
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can my 90 mins of kicking my own *kitten* around the gym before the game be enough?

strngth training today?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Agreed will this game be over at half time?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

strngth training today?

With an easy 20 min treadmill run warm up :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

no chance...for as good as they are...the chiefs would still win...bigger stronger faster etc...
  • RussellMagni
    Options

Agreed will this game be over at half time?

what do you mean half time...I'm going to line up at academy sports right now...Roll Tide
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Haha, right? I thought it'd be easy and now I'm out of breath and sweating at the end of every set.

I have to do the plank last because I don't know how much time I have left. I think I'm going to do alternating side planks during the 2nd half. And maybe I might switch out one of the exercises for some dumbbell exercises to get some weights in there.
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    damn that commercail came to fast....lol *huffs and puffs*
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    I actually live in SB... oh man, the Irish is getting their *kitten* kicked.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

strngth training today?

With an easy 20 min treadmill run warm up :)

Sounds like it was a great workout. :o)

Ugh...the Irish make me sad right now...feel bad for them. BK is going to be red in the face and hoarse after that halftime speech...they definitely didn't open the game in the first 2-minutes like he wanted.
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Haha, right? I thought it'd be easy and now I'm out of breath and sweating at the end of every set.

I have to do the plank last because I don't know how much time I have left. I think I'm going to do alternating side planks during the 2nd half. And maybe I might switch out one of the exercises for some dumbbell exercises to get some weights in there.

So you'll be okay if I lay off the pushups since I already did 200 today before the challenge?
  • RussellMagni
    Options

the answer is none.
    Kansas City, Jacksonville, Philadelphia, Cleveland <---- any of those ......
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

They would run all over Bama because the O line is way bigger than their D line
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    South Bend* Idk why it shortened it to SB. I don't remember doing that. Nor think that I did that.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    ND just not up to SEC...