20-something ladies, let's lose 20lbs by St. Patty's Day!

Options

Replies

• skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome idea!! I LOVE that goal- something to really look forward to! I'm 27, 5'2", and weigh 163.6. I agree with everyone else, it would be awesome to be down to 143 for St. Patty's Day. I live in Texas as well, but for me it's freezing down here! It actually is literally freezing most mornings and late evenings now, so there ya go. Look forward to it!
  • rafrec07
    Options
    I would LOVE some good support and motivation! I'm 24 and live in MN. Been stuck around 210lbs for awhile now. I would love nothing more than to get UNDER 200lbs!!!!
  • dannigirl1
    Options
    Wow that's cool. We are the same I'm at the same weight and have the same weight goals also living in NY. It would be really awesome for me to lose another 20 pounds by st. Pattys day because that ps when I will be on spring break for my school.
  • jess_m26
    Options
    Hello! I am Jess, 24, 5'1" and looking to lose about 16-19 pounds.

Started last week and continuing strong!! Would love to have more friends on here for support and would love to help encourage others on the way to their goal too!!

Be Strong :)
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!! I'm Rea, 21 and my ultimate goal weight would be 145 but I'll settle for 155 by March 17th as it will be under my max weight for my height (I'm in the Navy at 64.5in) - let's get started!!

**Edit** I will welcome any new friends I make as long as they keep me accountable.
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am in, the more accountability, the better!

I am 22, 5'7, and I currently weigh 270.

St. Patty: 250 goal

My birthday: (the end of May) 235

Ultimate goal: 160
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I am going to be a bridesmaid at a wedding right around St Patrick's, so I need to love this weight!

Height: 5' 4"
    CW: 136
    GW: 115 - 120
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is exactly when I want to lose weight by! I have a wedding to attend on March 16 and I want to look better then I do now for that event!

LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
    Height: 5'4
    CW: 189
    March 17th GW: 169
    Ultimate GW: <140

(Anyone please feel free to add me for support! :flowerforyou: )
  • jackiemgrim
    Options
    I would love to join you all!!

Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 199
    Goal Weight St. Patrick's Day: 179
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 - 140

Please feel free to add me as a friend!! :)
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    HEY!! :happy:

Gosh, losing 20 pounds would be amazing! My goal is a pound a week though...so maybe I could join you ladies but still stick with my goal? So maybe 10 pounds in 10 weeks? :)

Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 141
  • katcpa
    katcpa Posts: 1
    Options
    20 lbs, 10 weeks, 2 lbs a week, ambiitious, yet doable. What is your game plan?
    Your Food choices, water, cleanses, exercise routine?

I would also like to lose 20 lbs ... I am 55 and I would love to do this in 10 weeks,. I am focused on 1200 calories a day with as much as liquids as possible, though little dairy and avoiding all yeast., 64 ozs of water, plus herbal cleanses and vitamin supplements suggested by Chiropractor.

Here we go.....
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to attempt this challenge, even though it will prove difficult during university/exams! I'm 20, and about 5ft 9, CW 208 GW 185 UGW 175. My intial goal was to lose 15lbs by my birthday (March 24th), but I'm up for a challenge, even if I "fail" it's still a win for me :)
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    send me an invite please!!

i'm 27 and live in CA (i'd never be able to survive in your type of cold, lol!) i'm getting married in May and if I can actually drop 20lbs by St. Patricks that would be so awesome! do I really think I can do it? no, but dammit I'm gonna try! :drinker:

Height: 5'8"
    Current Weight: 215
    End of Challenge Weight: 195
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 165ish (though my profile says 175, I decided i'll worry about that last 10 when I get there and see how I look and feel)

anyone with similar numbers feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • fitwithwhit88
    fitwithwhit88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Exactly the group I've been looking for! I just joined the MFP community and would love to have people to help stay accountable. Add me if you'd like to stay in touch!

Height: 5'9"
    Current weight: 158 lb.
    Goal weight: 140 lb.
    Ultimate goal weight: 135-140 lb.
  • alexandrajane84
    alexandrajane84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you all!
    I'm 28 from Australia so had to find an online conversion to work out the poundage!
    Height: 5'8''
    Current Weight: 183
    End of Challenge: 163

So how are we going to all do this?
    Today's current task is drinking enough water - quite easy considering the heatwave conditions we are having 'down under' at the moment...
  • shaleigh07
    Options
    I'm in!!! :-D I am 23 live in Texas - mommy of two little girls (1 & 2yrs old) and I desperately need to loose 20 lbs! That would put me at 132 (GW 130 - UGW 125) I really need the motivation & support! Also, my Bestie is getting married in June & I'm a bridesmaid. Very nervous about being in a dress in front of 300 people when I'm the largest one in the wedding party. Ahh!

Feel free to add me!
  • FordGal40
    Options
    Sounds like something I should give a try! II might not make the 20 down with my 1 week honeymoon to Disneyworld, but you never know!

CW: 210
    GW: 175

Weight in 10 weeks: 190

I was down to 203 for the longest time...damn holidays! Time to get back to it!
  • dizzydebchris
    Options
    Live in Columbus Ohio and am 56 and would love to be motivated to lose 20 pounds by St Paddys. Am 146 now with 20 pounds being the weight that I have been saying I want to lose for about ten years lol
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'll join this one!!!

I'm currently 187lbs
    My St Patty Day Goal would be 175
    My Ultimate goal is 150

I'm 5'5"
    24 years old
    Mother of 3 kids.
    We can do this!!! :)