BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @#&#%&#)(%*!)*#%*!_%*!%(#&!)#&%!#)(%

This is depressing...they're capable of so much more than this... :o(
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    haha...i think it might be just me and you doing the challenge

I think the Irish fans might be more focused on a binge drinking challenge at the moment.

It's pretty painful...definitely drinking to forget...

P.S. GO CYCLONES! lol!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    28-0 at the half. I call that a bonafide *kitten*-whoopin sofar.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    AHHH! I thought Te'o was going to grab that!

I'm actually wearing an HRM right now and my heartbeat skipped when that ball was deflected. Haha.

Track it in your diary! It's legit!!! :tongue:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Looking at your profile pic are you sure you can lose 64 more pounds?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

I think the Irish fans might be more focused on a binge drinking challenge at the moment.

Hah - very true. If I wasn't doing the mini workout challenge, I'd probably have gone through a 6-pack already...maybe a case depending how extra depress each beer made me as I watch this...trouncing.
  • bigphatcat
    Options

It's pretty painful...definitely drinking to forget...

P.S. GO CYCLONES! lol!!

Cyclones?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Hah - very true. If I wasn't doing the mini workout challenge, I'd probably have gone through a 6-pack already...maybe a case depending how extra depress each beer made me as I watch this...trouncing.

maybe i missed something but if you are a buckeye why would u care so much about ND?
  • VelociMama
    Options

maybe i missed something but if you are a buckeye why would u care so much about ND?

ND loses means Buckeyes are the only undefeated team.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

Haha, oh I sure can! I keep forgetting only my MFP friends can read anything written on my profile page. All my photos are of my pre-weight gain...having them up here is kind of my motivation to get my butt back into gear every time I login and see them. I have a disclaimer about it in my profile info. :o)
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    I beleive she said that she doesn't like the SEC?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Haha, oh I sure can! I keep forgetting only my MFP friends can read anything written on my profile page. All my photos are of my pre-weight gain...having them up here is kind of my motivation to get my butt back into gear every time I login and see them. I have a disclaimer about it in my profile info. :o)

May I wish you well in your journey though
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

i guess thats a consolation but it doesn't really matter...who knows how they would have done in a bowl anyway.
  • RussellMagni
    Options
    Maybe ND could come back if their fans start chanting RUDY RUDY!
  • dmelvin3737
    dmelvin3737 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    how many NFL teams could Alabama beat?

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

I'm fairly certain they could beat the Chiefs.
    They would run all over Bama because the O line is way bigger than their D line

this guy gets it...no college team no matter how good can beat an NFL team.

.... I was just joking... as a Chiefs fan I'm just extremely disappointed in them.
  • VelociMama
    Options
    i guess thats a consolation but it doesn't really matter...who knows how they would have done in a bowl anyway.

Oh, I agree, but I know a lot of OSU fans who are rooting against ND for that reason. I guess it's bragging rights when they are bowl ineligible.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

I love my Buckeyes, but agreed...I don't know how amazing they would have been with a Bowl this year. They still have a lot of work to do, things to correct, and improvements to make. Plus our schedule next year is light again...so likely to go undefeated again, but won't necessarily be a reflection of how much the guys have improved per Urban's coaching strategy.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As a Mizzou fan and SEC newcomer I hope all the other conferences start to realize that the SEC is not a joke! yes they play weak out of conference schedules but there is a pretty good reason for it, their ain't no off week in the SEC schedule

Who says they're weak? Let's look at the last 10 national championships
    Just about any Big 12, Big Ten, or PAC-12 fan you run into lol
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

May I wish you well in your journey though

Thanks!