Chat thread for BCS Championship D&G

Options

Replies

• wendy378
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but Bama...its hard to say coming from a university of Tennessee fan lol! SEC is the real deal!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Raise your hand if your team beat bama this season....
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but Bama...its hard to say coming from a university of Tennessee fan lol! SEC is the real deal!

Vols fan here too!

Rooting for SEC rivals is like having a sibling. We can spit and fight and cuss at each other, but we'll be damned if anyone else can!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This is the worst MNC game since 55-19
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've always liked A&M, I knew this conference move was gonna give them a big recruiting boost because Texas recruiting + SEC= pretty much unstoppable!
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    haha...i think it might be just me and you doing the challenge

I think the Irish fans might be more focused on a binge drinking challenge at the moment.

Hah - very true. If I wasn't doing the mini workout challenge, I'd probably have gone through a 6-pack already...maybe a case depending how extra depress each beer made me as I watch this...trouncing.

maybe i missed something but if you are a buckeye why would u care so much about ND?

ND loses means Buckeyes are the only undefeated team.

Hmm...looks like my previous response to this didn't actually post...

Anyway, reasoning is that I have personal ties to the team/coach, and my grandpa was a huge Irish fan while I was growing up, so it kind of stuck despite my OSU affiliation. But yes, it's very rare to find an OSU fan that actually willingly (and openly) cheers for ND.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I've always liked A&M, I knew this conference move was gonna give them a big recruiting boost because Texas recruiting + SEC= pretty much unstoppable!

Ditto. Glad to see A&M in the SEC.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    May I interest you newcomers in Buckeyebabes Challenges during the commercials? Been kiccking my butt!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Anyway, reasoning is that I have personal ties to the team/coach, and my grandpa was a huge Irish fan while I was growing up, so it kind of stuck despite my OSU affiliation. But yes, it's very rare to find an OSU fan that actually willingly (and openly) cheers for ND.

thank god....at least you have a good reason. :)
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

thank god....at least you have a good reason. :)

Haha, I actually work with OSU...so you better believe I get a lot of **** for cheering for the Irish.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lol

bcs_preview_medium.0_standard_730.0.gif
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    lol

bcs_preview_medium.0_standard_730.0.gif

105? Is that that temperature in Miami right now?

:-D kidding...but dear god, I hope that's not what this ends up to be...
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    the last time I remeber this happening was the first BCS 1 vs 2. Nebraska was beating Florida 62 -8 at the end of the third. The final was 62-28
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    ::::starts banging head on coffee table out of sheer frustration::::

....ugh, COOOOME ON!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    This game is a blowout, Im going to bed :tongue:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    This game is a blowout, Im going to bed :tongue:

would you beleive the only reason I am staying up is to see just how ridiculous this gets?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    FINALLY...
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    I'm hoping they score at least a couple more times...make it interesting
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    Yeah, I don't know how hopeful I am for a win at this point, but I'd love to see them make it interesting and give Bama a run for their money in the 4th...
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    two TDs would make it interesting, but I dunno if that's gonna happen...It was almost just 42