why

hello everyone,my name is erica, and today out of know where i just wanted raw steak.does anyone know what could cause this?could i be pregnant

Replies

• essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi Erica!

My name is Kendra. I would say you could be pregnant, or you could have a vitamin deficiency. You might want to make an appointment with your doctor. Good luck,and I hope all turns out well!
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    have you recently been bit by a brooding teenager with bed hair and glittery skin?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    The best thing to do is talk to your doctor.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    LOL aross. Or perhaps the frisky furry friend?
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    no i havent lol
  • Could you be getting your period?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    raw meat is good.
  • erica1835
    also my chest has been sore for 2 days
  • erica1835
    my period is not due until end of month
  • eeekkk...sounds suss, I was a vegetarian for 4 years then boom cravings for raw meat and tender chest and yes...I very quickly discovered I was pregant, take a test and you will know...I always think the body screams out for what it lacking in when pregnant so listen eh? good luck cx
  • kylawelsh
    kylawelsh Posts: 10 Member
    check your iron levels...
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Blood work.
    Are you anemic?
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    have you recently been bit by a brooding teenager with bed hair and glittery skin?

LOL this made me laugh so hard I frightened my dog!
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    If you've been performing the required activity (vaginal sex) with the requisite individual (virile male) without contraception, yes you could be pregnant. Otherwise, the chances are much lower.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    I would say that raw steak goes great with a bottle of pinot, perhaps a cabernet, and a little coarse ground salt and black pepper. Make sure to slice it nice and thin. Good eats!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    quit reading paleo threads
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277

I'm sorry but this made me *giggle*