English newby looking for MFP pals!!

Options
Hi everyone! This site is great for support but I'm looking for people to be frequently pally with to boost my motivation, and hopefully boost yours too. I find it helps if I talk to a few familiar people and know their story and they know mine. I'm new to this so not really sure how it all goes but i'm sure if I had friends on my list I'd figure it out.
Let me know! :smile:

Replies

• EternalLife
    EternalLife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I'm in the UK and I'm 25, and will gladly help with any support, I know how much difference it can make.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm in America but I can relate. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Ashley
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It definitely helps to have other people's encouragement while trying to lose weight. I'm 23 and live in the US, I'm trying to lose all the weight I put on during college and then some. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada but you can add me also if you want. Well all you can also...HAHA. I find the more people that are active with the site the better.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada but you can add me also if you want. Well all you can also...HAHA. I find the more people that are active with the site the better.
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm from the UK (England) feel free to add me :smile:

And welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Dreya
    Dreya Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Chloe May,

I am also new to MFP I am in London and am happy to help with any support because like EternalLife I realise the difference it makes. I could also do with a bit of encouragement/boosts and general chat so feel free to add me as a friend. x
  • ChloeMay
    ChloeMay Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the instent support! I've spent the last 15 mins reading your profile pages, inspirations and goals :happy:
    Here's to helping eachother acheive our goals! :drinker: