HELP. I need something sweet. Need... CHOCOLATE D:

Options

Replies

• 1mam1960
    Options
    Try a Hungry GIrl recipe Yum Yum Brownie Bites 1 can pumpkin & 1 box devils food cake, or her cake in a mug recipe. Check out Hungry girl on line for her recipes. I love them!
  • Vikingz45
    Vikingz45 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is a possibility for you or not but "cliff bar" makes a chocolate almond fudge bar and is basically a meal replacement if there really is such a thing. Its 230-250calories I believe. It is extremely chocolatey and makes me feel like I am eating a great big chunck of gewy chocolate fudge for lunch.
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Keebler has some white or chocloate covered mini dipped pretzels only 100 calories right bites.. Love them.
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like the Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies. I heat mine up in the microwave & then top it with 2 tbsp. lite Cool Whip...tasty, and only 110 calories altogether! :)
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    One square of dark chocolate will do it (:

Need to take my own advice D:
  • buddhafatty
    Options
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder (any brand I your choice)
    1 tsp of stevia
    1 tbsp of coco powder (Hershey's, has no sugar no calories)
    About 1/8 cup of water (more or less depending on protein powder)

Mix together till a semi-thick liquid
    Pour into a cupcake tin thing.
    Place In Freezer for about 20 to 30mins,
    And you have a chocolate version of a reese's peanut butter cup without peanut butter.

A normal whole serving is about 2g of sugar from the protein powder.
    With very little calories( my GNC brand has 130 calories 2sugar and 20g of protein).
    This makes a pretty nice size chunk of chocolate.
    Chocolate and chocolate milk is my downfall, stay strong!
  • deewip
    deewip Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my new "comfort" food. Try this:

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup Brown Sugar
    1/4 cup Land O Lakes - Light Butter Spread With Canola Oil
    1 teas. Mccormick's - Pure Vanilla Extract
    1/8 cup Kirkland Real Egg Product - Egg Substitute
    1/2 cup King Arthur Flour - Organic Whole Wheat Flour
    1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashion Oats
    1/2 tsp. Baking soda
    1/4 tsp. Morton - Iodized Salt
    1/2 cup Private Selection - 62% Cacao Dark Chocolate Chunks

Preheat oven to 375.
    Mix sugars light butter, vanilla and egg substitute in large bowl. Stir in flours, baking soda and salt.
    Stir in chocolate chunks. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brow. Cool. Remove from cookie sheet. Makes 2 dozen
  • sstephanrodriguez
    sstephanrodriguez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Buy some small Hershey's dark chocolate and have one once in a while. Or I have Weight Watchers desserts if I'm really craving.
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Brkdksmdkskkdkdndfbdnks I'm going crazy eating like this!! D: No desserts ever :,( Does anybody have any chocolate anything recipes kickin' around that are low in, uhm, everything? :D Thank you!!
    me lol jk
  • rivvyroo
    Options
    Have you tried the cocoa roasted almonds? Lots of chocolate flavor with better nutrition than most chocolatey treats.

This is exactly what I was going to say! These are so yummy, just a hint of chocolate but not too nutty either so it doesn't really taste like you're eating something healthy ;)
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder (any brand I your choice)
    1 tsp of stevia
    1 tbsp of coco powder (Hershey's, has no sugar no calories)
    About 1/8 cup of water (more or less depending on protein powder)

Mix together till a semi-thick liquid
    Pour into a cupcake tin thing.
    Place In Freezer for about 20 to 30mins,
    And you have a chocolate version of a reese's peanut butter cup without peanut butter.

A normal whole serving is about 2g of sugar from the protein powder.
    With very little calories( my GNC brand has 130 calories 2sugar and 20g of protein).
    This makes a pretty nice size chunk of chocolate.
    Chocolate and chocolate milk is my downfall, stay strong!

Hershey's Cocoa Powder has 10 calories a tablespoon... and 1 net carb too.
  • kristanb05
    Options
    I have a single square of cadbury dark chocolate if I REALLY need it. 1 is really all I need since it's so rich.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump....I love the sound of some of the recipes on here.
  • rerowland99
    Options
    I'm eating them right now, and she's right. They're just the right thing for those sweet cravings, particularly chocolate. I'm six days in and I don't feel deprived by my eating plan at all.
  • deewip
    deewip Posts: 2
    Options
    Another snack for me is:
    1 large marshmallow
    1 fun size hershey bar
    1 sheet graham cracker

Break graham cracker in half; stack marshmallow and hershey bar in between both halves - microwave slighty. A s'more! Delicious and satisfies my craving for sweets for the day.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Try a little bit of dark chocolate and make sure it fits into your macros. Somehow, the dark stuff is mor "satisfying" for a carving that a whole trucload of milk chocolate-at least for me it is. Worth a try.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Don't eliminate chocolate then. You are making your diet harder to stick to than it needs to be. Fit it into your calories and macros once in a while and enjoy!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    special k chocolate drizzle bars