Anyone tried Isagenix?

Options
Has anyone tried the Isagenix 9-day or 30-day weight loss program? I'm considering but I don't know if it's worth the price...

I know you can loose weight through exercise and a good diet, but I'm just interested in trying something new, so any reviews would be nice! :)

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    It's another MLM scam like Shakeology, Advocare, Body by Vi, etc. The only people that benefit from it are the scamsters selling their overpriced, inferior products to you. Don't believe the marketing hype - a (sensible) caloric deficit is what makes you lose weight, not some magic pill or shake.
  • Bwandls
    Bwandls Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's what I thought. It just sounded interesting and I've heard a lot of good things, but for the price and the annoying sales pitches it seems too good to be true.
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it before but looking at their website = scamola!
  • aimeeworsham
    aimeeworsham Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to try the cleanse...I have been doing a boot camp 3x a week(for about 6 months now) and watching my calorie intake...4 of the girls that have been doing the boot camp with me just did the cleanse... that being said...these are people that are already eating good and exercising... one of the girls lost a total of 12lbs and 20" and another(that was in tip top shape with nothing to loose) on the 9day cleanse... she will keep up with her diet/exercise... this is reason enough for me to try the cleanse- whats bad about giving your system a jump start! CLEAN!!!! I wouldnt knock the products out there completely... i do think they are more of a mind set and strict menu(maybe that is why some people do better than others) and for some, it takes this to stay on target... its all in the person! you can bet if i pay $200bucks for a cleanse...i am sticking to that plan. i will let you know after i try this...i am hoping to do it the 1st of february. with anything you do, make sure you take your measurements...the scale can get you down...sometimes it is slower than your body! best of luck!!!!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    . i do think they are more of a mind set and strict menu(maybe that is why some people do better than others) and for some, it takes this to stay on target... its all in the person! you can bet if i pay $200bucks for a cleanse...i am sticking to that plan.

Why would you pay 200 dollars for a mindset?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to try the cleanse...I have been doing a boot camp 3x a week(for about 6 months now) and watching my calorie intake...4 of the girls that have been doing the boot camp with me just did the cleanse... that being said...these are people that are already eating good and exercising... one of the girls lost a total of 12lbs and 20" and another(that was in tip top shape with nothing to loose) on the 9day cleanse... she will keep up with her diet/exercise... this is reason enough for me to try the cleanse- whats bad about giving your system a jump start! CLEAN!!!!...
    Save your money:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses
  • Luvmyisagenix
    Options
    ISAGENIX is not a scam, it is not just about weight loss, it's about over all health and wellness! It's has been a life changer for me and my family!
  • aimeeworsham
    Options
    part of all of us being different...different things make different people tick... (like a goal). i have not tried this product but i am thinking about doing so in a month based off 7 of my boot camp friends seeing great results...and i wouldnt have any problem paying $200 for a jump start or results from a slump for weight loss- to feel good and push me to my goal...
  • aimeeworsham
    Options
    . i do think they are more of a mind set and strict menu(maybe that is why some people do better than others) and for some, it takes this to stay on target... its all in the person! you can bet if i pay $200bucks for a cleanse...i am sticking to that plan.

Why would you pay 200 dollars for a mindset?

part of all of us being different...different things make different people tick... (like a goal). i have not tried this product but i am thinking about doing so in a month based off 7 of my boot camp friends seeing great results...and i wouldnt have any problem paying $200 for a jump start or results from a slump for weight loss- to feel good and push me to my goal...
  • jlange00
    Options
    Isagenix products are not just for weight loss but also for health and wellness. I first heard of Isagenix from a mutual friend who is a nutritionist and vegan. She has done a ton and ton of research on this line and it's the best out there. Yes, it's expensive but you pay for what you get. I do agree that you can lose weight with a healthy diet and exercise. I lost 34 lbs that way before starting Isagenix... but for me this works and I feel better than I have ever felt. I know a lady who just started taking it who had a double masectomy 4 years ago... she wanted her doctor at West Clinic to approve it before she began taking. He told her absolutely yes after researching the product. I have always heard that cleanses are good for the body and my personal doctor actual recommeds it...Like anything else you have to look up and and research what your about to do to your body. Not all cleanses are good for you!!!! To each his own. I love the line and plan to continue using it. I always like to hear other ppls opinions in general but do your research before you slam something calling it a scam.
  • erinpickering12
    erinpickering12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been using Isagenix for almost a month straight now and the health benefits are amazing. I have probably close to 70 more pounds to lose, but already, I see a major improvement in my moods, and overall energy.

The 9-cleanse is actually only $150 if you get it as an associate. If you are just buying through a consultant, you might be paying for their commission. Make sure you get for around $150 and no more. It is definitely worth it, though!
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    I had a trainer that gave me the Accelerator that was a fat burner. It did not do anything for me, I didn't have energy and I didn't lose anymore weight. She also gave me a few bars, they are loaded with sugar and don't taste good at all (usually when somethings packed with sugar it should taste slightly good) and I tried on shake and it was disgusting.
  • jlange00
    Options
    Yes but if you look at the label it is all natural sugars...that also why it suggest you eat a low glycemic meals during the day.