Looking for 30-somethings s to lose 15-20 lbs with!

Options
:wink: Hello MFP's! My name is Ulrike and I am looking for fellow 30-somethings who are looking to lose about 15-20 pounds. I am 5'4, Female, currently 158 and looking to get down to 140-145 by my birthday in May. I have lots of support to offer to those who are willing to help support me in my weightloss adventure. I have used weight watchers off an on for 2 years. I lost 15 pounds with WW and I do like that program but I am ready to switch to something else. I think when you do any fitness or weight loss program for a great length of time, you can get board with it. So for me, switching to counting calories is a nice change and the MFP app makes it so easy to track them! Plus it's Free! :) I like Free.
My goal is to lose 1 pound a week so I have the perfect amount of time to reach my goal by May.
Best of luck to you all on your weight loss adventure!

Ulrike

Replies

• ardnajelatr
    ardnajelatr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI, I.m in my 30's and looking to loos 15 to 20 lbs. add me :)
  • Schroder717
    Options
    My name is Cari. This is my first forum to join since I started in May. I am 34 and I have already lost 61lbs with MFP.com. I still have a LOT more to go but I have set small goals. My next goal is only 17lbs away! I would love to become a team in the process of losing this weight forever!
  • osidegirl98
    Options
    Hi I just recently got back on here.. And looking for motivation to loose 20 lbs :)
  • cierrakeaton
    Options
    Hello I'm cierra and I'm 20 years old will b 21 n 2/3 months and I'm tryna loose 15-20lbs..add me I really need encouragment ;)
  • DJMartins
    Options
    Hey there, I am 38 with an initial goal of losing 25 pounds (11.5 kg). From Australia, I would love to be part of the 30 something's, feel free to add me