43 inches gone! Halfway to goal w/pics! :)

Options

Replies

• haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a different person. Congrats on your success, can't wait to see you when you reach you ultimate goal.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Check out he waist you have now!
  • sinikoshy
    Options
    Wonderful story, greatly inspiring. Wishing you a healthy and happy year ahead
  • fahadbsaeed
    Options
    waoo, you look amazing. How to you recover after the exercise (what kind of food )?
  • Kalona388
    Options
    waoo, you look amazing. How to you recover after the exercise (what kind of food )?

Thanks! :) I try to eat a full meal within a half hour after I finish a workout. I generally go for lean protein, if I'm in a time crunch I'll go with a protein shake, but normally i try to eat fish with a salad and a potato or I go with lean ground turkey and make a layered-taco type dish without the shell. I find eating protein right after a workout helps my muscles recover faster for the next day. Hope this helps!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look awesome.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! You look great
  • Shautzee
    Shautzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • ellejaye180
    ellejaye180 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on lost. You look amazing!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you slimmed down in such a flattering way. Your body reminds me of the "goddess" sculptures that archaeologists find in the Ukraine.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    what an awesome curvy figure!
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    look at that small waist
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful! I am new with this site and I'm glad to see that it helps people with losing weight. Do you have any advice?

My biggest piece of advice would be to not be afraid of weights. A lot of people stick mostly with cardio...because it burns so many calories, but I think toning is such a huge part of weight loss. If I had only done cardio I may have lost more weight by now, but I probably wouldn't look like I do or have any muscle definition. You'll feel stronger, which makes you feel more confident, and pushes you even further during your workouts :)

Fab advice I have lost weight before but wasn't toned so I definitely want to do it the way you have this time around
  • magoo1980
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic x
  • Kalona388
    Options
    Wow, you slimmed down in such a flattering way. Your body reminds me of the "goddess" sculptures that archaeologists find in the Ukraine.

Oh my goodness, you are tooooo sweet!

Thank you all so much, you guys inspire me to push even harder!!!
  • seabuckaroo
    Options
    Great work! You are doing things right for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!