Shred Revolutionary Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• brigeweeks
    brigeweeks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone. This diet is not for me. Too involved for me. Don't have time to do all that cooking and preparing of food, drinks, etc. Would be interested to see how you all are doing by week 3...
  • Leah_Sudela
    Options
    Is there a particular group for this? I bought the kindle book and started Saturday... so far, so good =) W1:D4 is tomorrow for me!
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    A group has been started so everyone join up so we can do it together. Search under Shred: A Revolutionary Diet. See you there.
  • hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello just started the plan on day 2, would like to be in the group to discuss everything and anything about the plan
  • hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I cannot find that group under Shred:ARevolutionary Diet
  • stylinfitkatie
    stylinfitkatie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the book today...So in when it arrives....I will be doing this diet with my mom and dad...Hope it brings lots of sucess to all...
  • Lanae7
    Lanae7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 for me....I would like to join the group for motivation and successes.
  • krissielillich
    krissielillich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to see that there is group of you out there doing this too. I just got the book on Friday (1/18/13) and read cover to cover. Today I had the day off and made out my entire menu for the week. I plan on starting this Saturday, so basically I am behind everyone. How do I join the group? I am new to this.
  • pishicat
    pishicat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i just got the book 2 days ago...i am on Week 1 , day 2. how do i join the group?
  • sbwdogz3
    Options
    I would like to join as well....how do I go about it?
  • myplun02
    myplun02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i would like to join
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want to join this!
  • Booklady21
    Booklady21 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to join this! I'm so happy that this is available with my fitnesspal app. I've never posted anything before. How do we keep in touch without using facebbook? How do we begin - (next step)?
  • Ucandoanything
    Options
    I star ate the Shred diet,!!!!!! I lost 3.6pds this week. Week 2 started today!!!! How do you all like the diet? I am loving it!!!!!
  • MichelleDavisSmith
    Options
    Today is Week 1: Day 1 for me and I am very excited about this. I really hope this works the way it is said to work. I would love to join this group.

:happy:
  • wcdavis10
    wcdavis10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 done! I would like to hear how others have done on this diet.