15-20lbs to lose?

Options
Hi is anyone else trying to lose 15-20lbs? looking for people with similar goals to hopefully motivate each other. I have been hanging onto weight since I had my daughter (who is now 4!) so I'd love to be able to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 126lbs. I started at 145lbs last wed and am aiming for 2lbs a week. I weighed in at 142.4 this morning so a good start for my first week. I'm eating around 1300 calories a day and exercising 5 times a week

Replies

• JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am EXACTLY in the same spot as you except my daughter is 15! Ha, ha!!

I am 142 and want to get to 125. I workout six days a week and give myself a day off. Usually Saturdays.
  • AMaverickRenegade
    AMaverickRenegade Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15lbs. My daughter is two, lol.
  • daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    I want to lose about 15-20lbs also. I'm at 150lbs and would like to be anywhere around 130-135. My son is only 5 months, so I am struggling with getting in workouts more than 3x/week. So, any help that any of you ladies can be, will be greatly appreciated!!!
  • kellyg467
    kellyg467 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 20 lbs, my kids are grown so no excuses...lol. Just started back up yesterday. Going to do a 30 minute walk on my lunch hour and go on the elliptical when I get home.
  • Lbriggs82
    Options
    15-20lbs is exactly what I'm aiming to lose too. I've no idea ho to add people on this, so please feel free to add me, I can use all the help I can get! :)
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I don't have any baby weight to shift but I am trying to lose that last 14-17lbs.

I'm currently 146lbs and want to get down to 130-133lbs

Add me if you like :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    im tryin to lose my last 20lbs as my "baby" turns 3 in March!!! :sad: currently at 155 tryin to get down to 135ish :love:
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was in almost the exact same spot as you when I joined in September! Started at 148, and am now at 131-ish. Just hoping to get to 130 (fingers crossed at my weigh in on Friday morning!) I would caution you about the 2 pounds per week goal, though...Because you don't have a ton to lose, it might be pretty hard to achieve and still feel satisfied, food wise. Just eat back about half of your exercise calories and you'll be able to lose around a pound (maybe two) a week. I work out 5-6 days a week, burning anywhere from 300-500 calories per workout, depending on what I do. I'm set to lose one pound a week, and since joining have only had two weigh ins where I gained (one .3 pound gain after a girls weekend out of town, and one .2 gain over Christmas week). You can do it!!! Feel free to add me:)
  • SassieChik03
    SassieChik03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 - 20 lbs as well, though I must admit my commitment has been weary at best. I would love new friends to help encourage and motivate - this is a two way street! Please feel free to add me if anyone would like :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I've got the last 15lbs to lose...ugh. and it has been fighting me...
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15lbs and 10% body fat. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck with your journey. I am on usually every morning.
  • IrishSoul
    IrishSoul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 15+ to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • lunamo14
    Options
    hey there,

please feel free to add me to your group. I'm exercising 6 times a week but struggling with the nutrition part. I need to lose 20 pounds before a wedding in May.

I decided to return to this site this morning. I think that by logging my food, I'll be able to see why the scale is not moving in the right direction in the past few weeks.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20lbs too. Unfortunately, I have already lost this 20lbs but due to some stress and health issues I gained it back and have to lose it again now.

5'4'', currently 156 and trying to get to ~135. I'm 35 with three kids (ages 9, 7, and almost 4).

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • KatherineStar
    KatherineStar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great there are loads of you :)))) I think I've added everyone but feel free to add me if not! X
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It kind of makes me a little giddy that I can respond to this one! I had 50lbs to lose but I've lost 31, so only 19lbs to go! My CW is 134, I want to get to 115. I eat around 1200+ calories a day and exercise about 3-4 times a week. The more friends, the better....feel free to add me! :)
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have about 20 lbs to loose and would love some motivation and support. I work out 6 days a week and have recently started lifting heavy. I also have young children 3 and 5yrs old.
  • waterbugs1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 20 lbs to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. My daughter will be one in May and I would like to set that as my goal. I am 31... 5' 2" and 153lbs currently. I lost 30lbs before I turned 30 by going to the YMCA and doing Zumba Classes. Now, with the baby I have started p90x at home. Hopefully, I can stay with it.

Good luck with your fitness goals!
  • TheMamaE
    Options
    Me too! My daughter is almost 2. I call mine "mommy weight" - finishing the food on her plate, not having time to work out, eating too many sweets. I'm at 155 and I want to get down to 135 (maybe 130). I'm working on improving my eating habits and trying to do cardio and yoga.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • mwoakey
    mwoakey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15-20 lbs - have three kids (9, 7, & 5). Currently 144. Having been trying to lose it for the past two years with no success. Please add me as a friend. I will try to figure out how to add friends as well.