I need friendly competition!!!

Options
Whats up everybody?
I am 27, I weight in between 255-258. When i played ball my game weight was 225, with 15% body fat, now my body fat is 25-28% and i am not feeling it. I lift weights a lot still, so my shoulders, back, arms, chest are all got, I think 90% of my body fat is my stomach.

I would not mind competing with someone to reach my goal, competition is a great motivator for me, hit me up if anybody is interested.

Replies

• ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Competion is the best and most effective way to reach a goal I think. What is your goal specifically? I'm not a body builder but I have started lighting "heavy" and i'm trying to gain muscle mass *kitten* well.
  • NewJack718
    NewJack718 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose body fat and gain muscle. It's kinda hard for me because I will lift all day everyday, but i hate doing cardio and core workouts. I play basketball all the time so I use that as my cardio, but I know unless I start working on my core, nothing is going to change.

Another thing is due to my lifting, my weight really does not change, it goes up and down. I have turned a lot of fat into muscle with my upper body, but not the lower. I want to try to lose about 2 lbs a week, until i get to about 240-235.