What does your day look like?

Options
I am planning my food for today and just thought it would be nice to have some ideas ;) If you plan ahead, please post here!!

What are you having for lunch?

I think I will just have a spinach and mushroom pizza from Lean Cuisine. Not the healthiest thing, but I really do like that particular pizza so if I ever have a craving, I will do that one or make my own. This was quicker and easier for today :)

What are you having for dinner? We will either have omelets with grits and bacon or Tacos :) With ground turkey breast, of course and spinach instead of lettuce!

Snacks? I dunno...whatever I get in the mood for :)

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a 3-4 oz piece of pork with either some spinach or some broccoli for lunch. For dinner trying to decide between fish and salad or poached eggs in tomato sauce
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Today breakfast was a slice of toast and a boiled egg. (My son didn't want the toast I made him for breakfast, so I didn't want to waste it. T_T)

Lunch will likely be cottage cheese with a banana and pineapple.

Dinner on Tuesday's is always unplanned until the evening due to gym and how well behaved my kids are tonight. XD
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a 3-4 oz piece of pork with either some spinach or some broccoli for lunch. For dinner trying to decide between fish and salad or poached eggs in tomato sauce

That sounds great!! I have never learned how to poach eggs but would love to. I generally cook them in pam spray and eat them over easy. I think I am changing my mind on lunch. I made the Chicken Enchilada Soup from Skinny Taste last night and I have leftovers. Much healthier and way more filling. I think I will go with that.