wtf is all this thigh gap talk??

Options
1235»

Replies

• gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    have i gotten that old that i dont know dirty lingo???

Lol! No when you see it mentioned just move along it's sort of silly.

Not to minimize people with natural gaps (raises hand) because it can be a good indication that one is gaining weight when the thighs touch. But anyway that is about all this topic is about. Not everyone has one (apparently it's genetic) so it's like a tooth gap you either have one or you don't.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    It's just another way that women have found to obsess about the smallest "imperfection" in thier body. Genetically I will never have a thigh gap and it doesn't bother me. We shouldn't try to force our bodies to be a way that it's not meant to be. The perfection is sometimes in the imperfection.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    It's another thing women think makes them hot, but men don't care about.

:flowerforyou:

Truth
  • philshjips
    philshjips Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ain't nothing wrong with a thigh gap, long as you have the right body type. Girls with real wide hips and kinda skinny can make it work.

The problem is, there's all these girls with narrow hips starving themselves to get a thigh gap. Narrow legs + insane, unwarranted want for the elusive "thigh gap" = anorexia. ew.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It's just another way that women have found to obsess about the smallest "imperfection" in thier body. Genetically I will never have a thigh gap and it doesn't bother me. We shouldn't try to force our bodies to be a way that it's not meant to be. The perfection is sometimes in the imperfection.

Yeah. Cause I'm also supposed to hate my... Ahem... Hip Dip? What kid of madness is this?!!?! Who ever heard of this?

Then I was told I need to work on my... Ahem... Saddle Bags? What am I? A HORSE?

This whole thing is maddening. I found this pic online. Cant' read it worth crap, but the X-Ray says it all about genetic thigh gaps.

thighgap_zpsddb65ced.png
  • sethtrigg
    Options
    Thigh gaps are sexy! If ya have 1 flunt it! lol

exactly, they are sexy. but if you dont have one it isnt the end of the world either. it doesnt mean that you arent sexy already
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    To be honest....I want one.... = /

w0kjty.jpg

Not me..

To me that looks like a girl with really bandy legs
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have thighs... take a look... I have an *kitten*... as you can see... I'm not worried about having a thigh gap.
  • erinpooh
    Options
    I don't get the obsession with thigh gaps. I have a tiny one (maybe less than a cm) and hope it doesn't get any bigger. It just means my hips are kind of wide.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are sexy! If ya have 1 flunt it! lol

So Agree.....
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END???????????????
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2caa93.gif