Off Track Weekends

Options
Hi All:

I've been doing really great with my eating and working out routine during the week, but I feel like the weekend completely offsets it. I go out, have a good time, and feel like I always eat more and exercise less. I have at least one day that I give myself a pass, but then I always feel bad and gross. Any advice for a keeping on track during the weekend?

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hear you on that one!! I get like that sometimes too. One thing that has helped is to set goals that i really want to keep and i decide that those goals are more important than those french fries. Another option that has helped me is deciding to be the designated driver. You are responsible for others and it helps you not drink. Also, don't beat yourself up. We all have days like that. If you need some extra support, i have a ladies only support group on FB. Send me a msg. we would love to have you!! :)
  • jc112486
    jc112486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I have decided to do a tough mudder and half marathon, so I figure that will be a good incentive to lay off the booze! Maybe I get set a drink limit per night too. I think that will help! :) Thanks for the support!