Anyone else needs to lose over 100lbs? Need friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me. I am buddied p with several people that want to lose or have lost 100 pounds.
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just started back seriously on MFP - have about 100 lbs to lose ideally but going to start small. Add me!:happy: I need inspiration and stick to it ness for sure.
  • Dannygirl13
    Dannygirl13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Daniella. I am a mother of a 9 month old baby girl, a full time wife and teacher. Before being married I struggled with my weight my whole life and now after 4 years of marriage and a baby my weight is at it's all time highest. I need to lose more than 100 pounds and I have never even been close before. I have tried many diets and fads and spent hundreds of dollars just to lose some and gain a whole lot more later. I have finally made up my mind to change the way I think and not to diet but to change my life style and eating habits. I know it is not going to be easy but I am ready for the challenge. I eat healthy now and try to avoid fats, sugars and lots of starches that are very common in my culture. My goal is to exercise for at least an hour a day and it is very high but I did it like this to give me the extra push I need. My exercise routine consists of going to the gym and going to the various aerobics classes offered, treadmill, stationary bike and stair climber at 5 am every morning to give me the momentum I need throughout the day. I never thought I would ever be in the gym at 5 am but I am there and so proud of myself. This is my my second week so I intend on adding some weights two to three times a week. MFP has already changed my life and is a very helpful tool. Now I just need to make friends to help me keep motivated when things do not go the way I plan or I become discouraged so please add me :smile:
  • Sharita0427
    Sharita0427 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jolyne and Im a young mother of two. MFP helped me in the past and Im ready to focus on myself again. This wont be easy, Ill need friends to encourage me but to keep me accountable. Ill be here for you every step of thecway too. Please add me if you want to join me. Im giving myself this weekend to plan out a realistic exercise routine and food regime. Im going to write myself a list of rules to live by along with bonuses ill give myself once I achieve my goals. 110lbs will not be easy but its NOT IMPOSSIBLE

Also a young mother of two (6 & 3) and I just can't seem to get it together. We can most certainly help each other. Feel free to add me.
  • jbird40
    jbird40 Posts: 10
    Options
    According to text book, I need to weight 115. Which is funny, so in that case yes I need to lose 100 lbs..
    I am going on what I look like, I am very luckey as carry my weight very well for being short... I am starting with 40 pounds, and then moving on from there. I would like be back in a size 8/10, I feel best at that size. 
    Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    welcome, I am in that category for sure. this is my second time starting up at Fitness Pal - lost it for a while, but back at it again.

Glad to meet you. Send a friend request to Fiferize I will be your friend and be supportive.
  • jenn2162
    jenn2162 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 151 lbs to lose. I am new on here so please feel free to add me along with anyone else. I also have a facebook page that you can like that I use to track my progress and journey to a new me. It's called jenn's journey.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jenns-Journey/116472711761502
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing???? I just wanted to give some encouragement to everyone... I'm on week two? I'm loving it! I already feel more energy from cutting out junk food and soda and upping my activity. We can do this together!!!!!

:flowerforyou: