I am new here, and looking to share!

Options
2»

Replies

• weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me. i'm a mother of four children. i work full time also. i started MFP to loose the 40lbs i put on with m kids an over eating junk food.
  • mrserika721
    Options
    Hey lady,

#1, don't be mad at yourself. Forgive yourself and move on! It does you NO GOOD to be mad at yourself for putting on some weight.

#2, since you know how you put it on, be aware when you start to eat his leftovers, and put the fork down! :-)

#3, if you do end up eating your little ones leftovers, don't be mad, just don't do it next time.

Weight loss is nothing more than a choice to stop old habits, and put good habits in their place. :-)

YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
  • goody62024
    Options
    I'm new to the message boards and am really motivated! Looking for more motivation as I try to lose 65 pounds!! Can't blame it on the babies anymore since they are now 11 and 8 :( Thanks!!
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We are similar height and weight. I'm just an inch shorter than you! My lowest weight was 143lbs about 2 years ago with the same struggles you went through.

I'm sending you a friend's request. I think we can help each other out! :happy: