Hoping to start this again!

Options
Hello all!
My name is Hannah. I'm looking for friends to add here on MFP. I used to regularly log on here but then I ended up eating foods I wasn't supposed to and became ashamed to even log on here. I felt like I failed. I'm hoping to get back on board and could definitely use some support along the way. Likewise, I'd love to help people on their journey to a healthier lifestyle. :D

Replies

• sapphire2285
    Options
    Hi Hannah! My name is Cadence. I am also looking for some friends to help support and motivate me. I will add you. :)
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah! My name is Cadence. I am also looking for some friends to help support and motivate me. I will add you. :)

Thanks so much Cadence. :)
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    I too have recently returned to MFP. I too felt ashamed for my loss of motivation, lack of exercise and starting to gain weight back. This shame led me to delete my friends list at one point. So here I am...back and trying to build up a list of supportive friends too. I will add you.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too, am back on here looking for support and motivation! 2013 will be my year! I'll add you!
  • HappyHamster123
    HappyHamster123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add you all too. I've just joined this and I need motivation for sure!!!
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayla!! I recently got back into MFP too... started up a weight loss blog, and plan on joining my first ever gym next week! Hehe :) Friend request sent!
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah. I'm back again too. I'll add you.:smile:
  • wildflowerklc
    wildflowerklc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request to you all and I am in the same boat. I'm getting married in 4 months and I'm giving this site another shot. I did well for a while and then fell off. I'm motivated to try again and do it! 2013 is going to be the year of health! We can do this together!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hoping 2013 will be a better year. I will need to focus more and hope to get motivation from adding some friends from MFP who are going through some similar struggles. Please feel free to add. Accountability is what I need too.
  • LeaV2013
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lea! I am looking for support on here, too.. First time here. I have been exercising on and off for awhile. I am so mad at myself for stopping last time because I was getting amazing results. This year I am very committed to losing the weight and getting healthy! I am hopeful that Fitness Pal and the online community support here will help with that.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    just stick with it....even when you feel like you failed....stick with it. You'll get back on track faster. I personally just joined my gym after years of not going to a gym. it's a different feeling than the garage gym at home but, the wife will be much happier when we do the spring cleaning and the garage actually looks like a place to park a car. :)
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'll add you. And any other ladies feel free to add me. I was on and off last year with MFP and was able to lose 20-30 pounds (kept losing and gaining that last 10). I'm back on this year and determined to meet my goals and stay on here till I do or unless if my hubby and I finally get pregnant lol.