Anyone else have a goal of 25 lbs or less?

Options
2»

Replies

• msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 more to go! Feel free to add me... I have an open diary and try to motivate as best I can.
  • BubonicTonic
    BubonicTonic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My absolutely-must-lose goal is 10 pounds before my birthday in mid-Feb. My ultimate goal is to STAY ON THAT PATH and lose another 10 beyond that AND KEEP IT OFF. :)
    I'm doing Paleo and I run, play roller derby and hockey.
    let's do this!!!
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i have to lose 14 more to join the army, but i would love to lose a total of 25 more!

add me! :]
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10-15. Feel free to add! I definitely need the support, too : )
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loose 10-15 more lbs, possibly more once I get down to that.
  • jc112486
    jc112486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm hoping to loose 15!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Just started yesterday with a goal of 15 lbs. Would love the support, so feel free to add me.

Same goal and I also started "dieting" yesterday (basically by "diet" I mean restricting my calories to achieve weight loss).
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    working to lose 15 pounds!

add me if youd like (:
  • ThatgirlJay
    Options
    Hi!

I'm planning on losing 24 lbs!
    I'm undersatnding how difficult its going to be but i'm also looking for some motivational friends.
    We can reach this goal together!!

#notstoppingnow
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    working to lose 15 pounds!

add me if youd like (:

with your recent bout of anorexia do you really think that weight loss is the best thing for you? I'd strongly encourage you to reconsider!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    anywhere from 10 lbs to maintaining, honestly.

I change my mind every single day. But no more than 10.
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just started on MFP and looking to lose about 25 pounds. I would also LOVE new, motivating, and supportive friends on the site if anyone would like one in return! Last year, I lost 25lbs. by starting to run and cutting back on soda. However, I've hit this terrible plateau that I've been at for about six months! Looking for all the help I can get to push over the hump!!!
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    On my last 20 lbs. Down from 255 and have stabilised for a few years. But, need to keep this thing going, ready to finish it.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    yes i have 20lbs more to go hopefully before march. :)
  • MJannelle
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 11lbs and my longer term goal is to lose 16-20lbs. I'd love to have more friends working towards the same. :)
  • orlandomichael
    Options
    My original goal was 15 pounds and i am down to 10 left so ad me.
  • lin26
    lin26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm Looking to lose 20lbs and would also be greatful of any support motivation.