Striiv app

Options
2»

Replies

• jabrussl
    jabrussl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also think the calories are way off. I don't have the app linked to MFP anymore. I manually add 1/3 of my calories burned to MFP.
  • mirasolabeille
    Options
    I have the Striiv device, as well as the app -- I find it interesting to compare results at the end of the day. I find that the actual device usually gives me more credit than the phone does, actually; it counts stairs and running steps, which the app doesn't, and adjusts the calorie burn accordingly.

Love the concept of Striiv, by the way ... not only the gameplay aspects, but also the cool donation/charity vibe. I'm going for a whole parking-lot worth of save-the-rainforest before I switch to one of the other charities for a while.
  • ryanmercer
    Options
    I ordered one and it shipped yesterday, feel free to add me my email is my username on here @gmail.com
  • drinkmoreh2o
    Options
    I just started a few days ago and love it! C: I need Striiv friends now! natlovesdepp @ gmail . com
    See ya there! c:
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love the Striiv app too, but am thinking I will also unlink it from MFP, because I see that it sometimes thinks I'm walking when I'm just moving the phone to my ear or whatever. Also, I have trouble trying to add friends, but if anyone wants to add me, I'm rubyrenga@aol.com. I'm a little embarrassed about my low numbers at this point, but even the one friend I have on there has motivated me to get more steps in. The winter makes me not want to go outside and walk! I am loving this app in general, though. The challenges are great, and keep me wanting to do more. But what is the deal with the game? I don't really get it.
  • kaylovluvz
    Options
    I just downloaded the app last night ill add you if you want. Lol I do t have any friends yet on there.
  • M0llyM0097
    Options
    Add me guys molly.Burtoft@gmail.com