Working From Home - Let's Support Each Other!

Options
I work from home at my dining room table. Literally 8 steps from my refrigerator!
I'm pretty good at sticking with healthy meals, but snacking KILLS ME. I would love to find folks who are in a similar position to support each other. I'm trying to lose 30-40 lbs.

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am a work at home mom. why don't we do a group working home mom's support group. I think that would be an awesome idea.
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I do daycare, so work from home and provide snacks throughout the day, I just ate 1/2 cup of honey cheerios with the kids a few minutes ago :(

edit to add, I need to lose about 30 lbs, but we are also trying to conceive :) So I don't want to be aggresive in weight loss, I am trying to eat healthier. I don't want to wait and use it as an excuse not to try because TTC does not mean a positive for months.
  • cmcy24
    cmcy24 Posts: 17
    Options
    I work at home, and wouldn't change it for the world. However, hate that the fridge is steps away! I'd love to see a group.
  • Scarlettbird50
    Scarlettbird50 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, been working at home for a few years now. love the commute but that fridge sure does beckon!!! great idea to band together.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I also work from home (hence my tag name). A group sounds great!
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Count me in too. I work from home at least 3 days a week. I love the flexibility I have with working out but YIKES it's hard to make healthy choices.
  • Jessalotts
    Options
    I've been working from home full time almost since 2011 and also have two under two - which is great fun.
    All of this combined means I live sitting down and/or in the fridge!
    Hi everyone :)