big on fat, low on self esteem

Options
I can't stop eating. I just had a huge lunch even though I spent the whole morning on the toilet. And now all I can do is think about ice cream

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    OP sounds like troll
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Something is wrong. Get counseling.
  • Huskysizeit
    Options
    not a troll, just had a bad morning and a big lunch. and i have some really good blueberry frozen yogurt at home. I don't think that was a really good welcome.
  • mnwild77
    mnwild77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you can benefit from this AP but should also have someone there coaching you to make better decision for your diet and encouraging excersize. It easy to make the bad choices and talk yourself out of doing beneficial activities.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Dude, I started at 425 on the first of July and I'm at 308 now... You can do it but you have to want to do it! Not your wife trying to drag you along... Not the doctor scaring you... You have to want to! Add me my diary is open and you can look at what I have done and I can give you advice on some books to read and some questions to ask your doctor.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating. I just had a huge lunch even though I spent the whole morning on the toilet. And now all I can do is think about ice cream

^^ this person obviously has a fake profile and using it to make fun of people who are overweight.

Get a life...
  • Huskysizeit
    Options
    My profile s real. My photo which they Deleted represented how I felt today. Unfortunately, I live a cycle of feast or famine when it comes to my health and weight and right now I am in feast mode. Again, great welcome, thought this was an open environment.