30 Day Shred (January 2013)

Options

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I will start from tomorrow :bigsmile:

lets see who will take the lead lets vote & finalize whether to make a group or post here only
    wat do u ppl say???
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It's on YouTube
    Is it available online or something you have to buy? I've heard of a ton of people doing this and I would like to but my husband would kill me to buy a workout dvd..
  • cstalwick
    cstalwick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    what do you put the shred down when you add your works outs?
  • cstalwick
    cstalwick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • starkiss100
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started 30DS last night and also started logginf again on MFP.
  • starkiss100
    Options
    what do you put the shred down when you add your works outs?
    I think I use circuit training in cardio.
  • kvmccub
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! I've made it through day 3 or 4 of level 2 before, but ended up tapering off. Hoping I can stick with it since there are so many of us doing it together. Good luck everybody!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Can i just say someone elses post has made me wake up!!! Watch your form doing lunges with weights if you are new to doing lunges, do not twist the body as ive just learned the pain inside my hip has been doing lunges incorrectly and then walking and running on it. I had sore hip on and off for about a month. Good luck with the shred i shall be starting it again soon
  • Meljensen4
    Options
    I just started last night! Can I be part of this challenge\support network?? :)
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a group to do this with. This will be the third time I have started it, but I have never even made it to level 2. I need some motivation to get me through. Add me too!!!
  • tromig33
    Options
    Hello everyone, this is my first post to MFP and I just completed day 1 level 1 of 30DS. I am looking to tone up rather than lose weight. I am currently 103pds and 5ft tall. Please add me to the group if one is formed and good luck to everyone....accountability is everything!!!
  • Meekah44
    Options
    This will be my third time starting it. I've made it to level two but I always get sick or something comes up. I'm starting it tonight and I'm sticking to it. Anyone can add me if they want to. I need the support.
  • zullylareina
    Options
    I want in!! Is the group all set so that i could join?
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    same here started (again) Jan 7th though.
  • cricketbug427
    cricketbug427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm on level 1, day 4. I started on Jan 2, but only did 2 days last week! I could use some extra support/cheering section!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started group for 30 day shredders at the beginning of January! Would love to have everyone there!! :) We can all support each other on the journey and see all our amazing results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10593-2013-jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-group
  • Itzzie
    Itzzie Posts: 14
    Options
    Im in starting today!!! Friend me!
  • jtromb01
    jtromb01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just started the 30 day shred a few days ago (today is day 4) and I would LOVE to get in on any kind of "support group"! Am I too far in to join up with you guys? I'll head over to the group now, thanks so much for setting it up!!

And definitely anybody doing it too please friend me so we can keep each other on track :)
  • zullylareina
    Options
    Hey everyone im so siked and motivated that i just created a group "Lets get shredded" please join so that we could do this together! wHEN I get home i will post my before picture and start on day 1.
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?? I just read about this and ordered the DVD. Hopefully will be here in the next 2 days or so. I haven't exercised in forever, so I'm not sure I wil be able to complete it, but you all have given me hope!