Back Again

Options
Hi Everyone,
Been off of MFP for about 8 months due to some medical issues and then just plan not coming on (no excuses for that one). I had surgery in February and couldn't exercise for about 6 months and during that time of being sedentary and unhappy I just ate crap I hadn't eaten in so long. I had lost about 100 lbs and have since put on about 60 back on. Yesterday I finally said I had enough and went back and joined the gym and starting excercising again. I am also going back to calorie counting as that is how I lost my weight last time, because I have NO will power to give up the things I like to eat! LOL The only thing I have given up is my sweet tea and OMG is that gonna be tough cuz it's all I drink, but now I am drinking it with splenda! Today I did 40 minutes of Zumba and so far am 900 calories below my carlorie goal for the day. Could really use some encouragement right about now because I feel like crap at putting the weight back on. I still have about 40 lbs off my original weight, but I have to get back into it. I am so afraid that I won't be able to do it! UUUGGHH!!

Replies

• mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too am re committing to MFP. I am 33 year old mom of 3. This year's mantra for me is "balance" Balance my time, what I eat, and a general get life in order. I'm recovering from an injury and have no choice but to find ways to burn without the traditional exercise route (for now) I plan to embrace yoga. I am a good motivational friend, but ask it in return. I'm the kind of friend that appreciates the questioning of my decisions if they aren't the best (and may do it back!) I have this app on my phone, so I'm checking in and commenting constantly! Best of luck! Friend me!