Looking for friends...

Options
Could really use some friends to help keep me accountable and push my buttons when I need it. I don't weigh myself but have the tools to eat right and if anyone lives in Salem, Oregon, I am looking for a new workout buddy because mine gave up on herself for a while. I need the support and am happy to provide it in return. Thanks!!

Replies

• Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :)
  • hayesjh01
    hayesjh01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new to this site as of today and looking for friends. I'm here to help give motivation and recieve motivation as well :)
  • glen4912000
    glen4912000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look fit, maybe you can help the rest of us!
  • kluaneb
    kluaneb Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks glen4912000 but to be honest, I am considered obese. I do have more lean muscle mass than total body fat, but no matter what I do, I will always be heavier on the scale, which is why I don't weigh myself anymore. I am happy to help anyone who needs it. My accountability needs to be getting to the gym on a super regular basis. Right now it's only about 3 days a week and that is on a good week. I am hoping since the holidays are now over that I will be able to get back to it. And currently I have walking pneumonia so my doctor said I can only give 500% at the gym rather than 1000%. As people tell me, I wear my fat well. :)