Serious peanut butter addiction.

Options
124»

Replies

• kittyconni
    Options
    Walden Farms makes a peanut butter and CHOCOLATE peanut butter that is carb free, calorie free, fat free, gluten free, sugar free...
    I have ordered some off of their site because I am DYING to try it. I buy all of the products that my local market carries and they all taste great! You can even get some Walden Farms fruit spread to make you a peanut butter and jelly snack!
    All of Walden Farms products are free of just about everything and they taste great!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand the issue here...:wink:

But I do now have a serious craving for it!!
  • KB0JWR
    KB0JWR Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    have you tried PB2?
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    http://www.dailygarnish.com/2010/09/powdered-peanut-butter-a-review-taste-test.html

Peanut butter powder comparison. :)

http://www.bettylousinc.com/products_detail.php?id=287&ref=0

I found this one at my local health food store. I haven't had a chance to try it but I'm going to add some Hoison sauce, water and a few tablespoons to try and make a dipping sauce. :)

I got this one as it said Gluten free.

FYI - One person on Amazon stated she puts the powder in her protein shakes to increase the protein in them. :)
  • julzrose
    Options
    Toast and peanut butter is my comfort food. Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter (All organic and certified USDA-organic.)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I just discovered the powder version of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is also Gluten free. Apparently, the Amazon users give both high reviews. If they have it in your local store, that might be an option for you depending on price.
  • TOPSrainee
    Options
    I love PB and eat it every day! A spoonful really helps to stave off the hunger until I can eat a proper meal.
  • michele040673
    michele040673 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    PB2!!!!! It is the solution to all your problems!!! I promise.... LOOK it UP!!!
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Put pb2 in a protein shake to get your fix. I can't have ob or nutella in the house or I'll eat the entire jar especially nutella
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love it! When I start, I can't stop....I have no self control when it comes to peanut butter.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    PB2 (look it up on line) - I mix it with fat-free cool whip and a touch of vanilla almond breeze. Then I put the whole mess on top of some greek yogurt with some sugar free strawberry jam. It's like a HIGH protein, low calorie, excellent huge bowl of PB&J goodness. I cannot recommend it enough!!
  • SarahPyykko
    Options
    I am addicted to peanut butter too. Never would I ever binge on the hydrogenated kind though.. All natural baby! If you are excersising every day and building muscle, peanut butter will work wonders, even having more than one tbs daily :)
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    people that don't like peanut butter are goddamn communists and can just go back to russia.

Even the ones who are already in Europe or Asia?
  • mitzi1235
    mitzi1235 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It is difficult. i am eating fairly healthy but I like crunchy peanut butter on crackers or on celery. If you eat a little spread on sticks of celery, that will at least make it a little healthier.
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/peanut-butter-1.html

I never order online because it's available in several stores near my home.

Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, The Bee's Knees and White Chocolate Wonderful don't last two days in my home. Delicious!!!

Enjoy!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I eat 2-3 tablespoons a day! I always make sure there's enough room in my fat requirements to eat some peanut butter in a day. There's nothing wrong with it. I hope you're not caught in the 1200 calorie trap. Move up to TDEE with small deficit & embrace the peanut butter!
  • veggieluver2
    veggieluver2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ^^This^^

I have the same problem. I had to stop buying it until I could control the amount I was consumming. I've started to slip lately, so probably time to stop buying it again.
  • warmvanillasugar1
    warmvanillasugar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a peanut butter addiction too, I have it pretty much every time I have oatmeal, which is most of the time LOL Trying to cut back to measuring out 1 tbsp, I've been pretty good about it this week except for today I had 2 tbsp. :P