any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• glen4912000
    glen4912000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 60 but in good shape and look 45. Don't let age determine who you want to meet!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 37 and I plan to be in the best shape of my life by the time I turn 40. I don't mind getting older as long as I don't look it or feel it :laugh:
  • SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way!!! i don't look my age either and most of my friends are younger than me. anyone feel free to add me!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've just turned 36, your more than welcome to add me ????
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When I turned 30, I decided that I wasn't going to get any older. So I just tell people that I'm celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 30th birthday!!
    After taking a break from MFP, I recently decided to start logging in again. During my time away, I still counted calories, and watched what I ate, I just didn't exercise. Had no desire to do so. Then I don't know what happened, I just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and told myself that I had been trying to get rid of the extra weight for too long, and it needed to go withing the next 6-7 months.
  • jampor
    jampor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    41 in March. 2013 is going to be the year I get back in to the shape I was when I was 20.

Keen to be part of a motivated group and feel free to add me if you want some encouragement!!

Thanks
    James
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm 40 SIngle :):)
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 36 but feel 19 most days (okay, days my body doesn't hurt like a 100 year old) :huh:
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 38 but feel 21! I would love new friends!!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If we're all in our 30's and 40's and think we look and act younger, maybe we're just redefining what 30's and 40's are.

That said when I was 30 (yes 30) I was once mistaken for a high school student. No joke. I think the poor lady needed glasses though.

I'm 37. And I think I look and act 37. What 37 looks like for me, anyway. But yes, I'd love support and will give it in return. :)
  • Guerrillascribe
    Options
    42 going on 43 in a scant few months. The drive and willingness is there though the energy, some times, is not. Still, balancing the two usually works for me! Feel free to add me should you feel compelled.
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i am 42 and i do not want to keep on the path i was going on. to climb stairs and be winded. to not be able to wear knee high boots cause my damn calf was 17.5! now it is 16.5 ! yeah me boots....

Ha ha! Right there with the boots! I got a pair for Christmas last year & I'm hoping soon they will not be so "snug." I was once asked if I was a former dancer because of my "killer kalfs." >.<
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    42 years young! and in the prime of my life! They say women hit prime in their 30s.. they lied! I feel better and I'm happier now than I EVER was in my 30s!

Feel free to FR me!
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 43.... add me :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and feel like I'm in my 20's. I love my 40's! Feel free to add me!
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 this September!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm 41 and was just showing someone how to do cartwheels last night.

oh wait,. i'm already on your friend's list. delete me and then add me again
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I don't meet the criteria (34 next week) but I have a lot of life experience in the form of a 12 year old, 9 year old, and 6 year old :laugh:
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll be 43 this June. Gonna miss not being the Answer to the Ultimate Question, though. Feel free to add me. More people to keep me honest are always welcome. :)
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm 40.
    Youre all welcome to add me.