any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    40 right here! Don't feel it and was told don't look it *unless everyone's trying to me nice lol) I'll add you :)
  • BrigettaBennett
    Options
    I'm 38 will be 39 in March :)
  • Dawn1488
    Options
    38 be 39 in April, was doing the math the other day just to make sure and I was seriously shocked that I truly am going to be 39 this year, ugh, I seriously do not feel like it. I do believe everything get's better with age. Wow what a journey, I am sure you can all relate, right? Still ready for more, bring it on! ;)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am an extremely cool in my 40s gal. I drive a school bus and tell my older kids you could only wish to be this cool when your my age...
  • BeDawn
    BeDawn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Turning 38 in March, but I refuse to grow up! I hope to be in better shape at 40 than I was at 30.
  • barisaxylady
    Options
    39 turning 40 in mid February! Some days I feel 60, other days I feel 20. Would love some new friends!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Shhhhh - I'm 40. Hoping to look better in my 40s than I ever did in my 30s! :bigsmile:
  • txtia1
    txtia1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I'm 41 and I also just joined a few days ago. I have a long journey ahead of me (110 to be exact) but I know I will stick with it since I have lost 28 in the last 4 months by myself. I am always looking to motivate and be motivated to stay on this road. I feel that 40 is the new 20 and I am determined to prove it and be in the best shape of my life.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    38 here! :) I know I look and feel better than I was in my 20's, but not sure how old I actually look lol
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    41 here!
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    44 here. Not sure what I am supposed to feel like at that age, lol.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I very young 46 here...
  • SamiAng
    SamiAng Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am soon to be 39 so I fit right in ;-)
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    42 years but my mind still thinks I'm 24!!! LOL (I wish I knew then what I know now!!) :)

Feel free to add me!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    40 AND ANYONE CAN ADD ME AS A FRIEND! :)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in September and I'm in the best shape of my life if I do say so myself!

Add me!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. I'm happy to be 40. I only just turned it, so I'm not yet sure what it's supposed to feel like. But I'm getting more fit by the day and am very active.
  • wadedawg
    wadedawg Posts: 315
    Options
    40 here. By the time I finish couch to 5k I'll be in the best shape of my life. People should feel free to add me.
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 40 and feel like I am in my 20's. I actually went back to Uni a few years ago to fulfil a lifelong dream to be a teacher, I am about to start my fourth and final year! It's never too late is my motto. Applies to my weightloss journey too. One thing I look forward to after losing weight is being able to fit on the best, scariest rollercoasters around. :)
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    41 here!!