20-something ladies, let's lose 20lbs by St. Patty's Day!

Options

Replies

• ldr310
    ldr310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. I also live in NYC. I would love to lose 20 by St. patty's especially since my birthday is the week before! I gained what I lost last year back over Christmas. Overall I have lost 50 lbs since I first began trying to lose weight in 2008. My motivation has been inconsistent over the last two years. I am happy I kept the fifty off but I really want to get down to my goal weight of 125. Thanks for the added inspiration! I am 26 btw.

Sarting weight: 152.
    Goal by 3/17/13: 132
    ultimate goal: 125!!!

Thanks all for the support
  • lalablondie28
    lalablondie28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I've been on MFP for awhile, but I gained everything back over the holidays. This is an awesome goal.

I'm 24, 156lbs and would love to be 136-140 by st Patrick's day! Let's do this!
  • no1belongs
    Options
    Im down sounds great Im in central northern wi and im 24
    cw:205
    gw: 185 (3/17/13)
    fw:135

excited ^_^

Edit: im 5'3 and am super excited for this
  • trish91783
    trish91783 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 20lbs by then!

weight 153
    height: 5'1
  • kayvanne
    kayvanne Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just turned 21 on December 19th! Tired of being overweight ugh!! I remember when I was younger my goal was to be skinny by the start of high school, then it was be skinny by my 18th birthday..then my 20th, and at my 21st I knew it wouldn't be a cake walk. haha

I am ready to do this now!

CW: 205
    GW: 185
    Height: 5'5.5" (5 feet, 5 and a half inches).
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    HIII
    i'm Jen, i would absolutely love to lose 20lbs by then but my weight seems to take its time coming off.
    so how about 10lbs?

5'6
    weight: 202
    goal: 192
    ultimate goal: 182

i'm just starting off (again) so people; please feel free to add me. i need some motivation! more friends sounds lovely.
    i wanna be atleast 40lbs down by july, but i know that's gonna be tough!
  • annebalduf
    Options
    A 20 pound goal by St Pattys day sounds like a perfect goal to start out with!! I need some motivational friends to help encourage me and give me tips so please add me :) I am a 25 year old mom to two beautiful children so I want to be healthy again so I can keep up with them!!
  • Amordeca
    Options
    I set a 20 pound goal, by st. patties day!! I will make it! and so will you! :D

I'm a 20 year old , 5,2 , small boned structured girl and I'm trying to lose over 100 pounds.
    wish me luck, started 2 weeks ago and already I have lost 8 pounds. woot woot!

I'm Irish, and Portuguese <3
  • maab12
    maab12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I woud love too. Im 25 and 57 My current weight is 343.7 Im working to getting down to 160
    I have a 2.5 year old at home and currently waiting for the stork to come
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, girls. (:

I'm Lauren. I live in Oklahoma City. I just turned 28 and I weigh 173lbs as of yesterday. If I got down to 153--well that would be the lightest I've been since high school. I'D LOVE IT!
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh, and feel free to add me!
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going tog Florida in March!

Height: 5'7"
    CW: 162.8
    GW: 140 - so 142.8 would put me closer!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join in too! Sounds like a great group/challenge

My name is Leigh and my starting weight for this challenge is 157. Would LOVE to drop 20 by St. Patty's day. :) lets do this!
  • MadCountyMama
    MadCountyMama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I am planning to run in a 10k - the Run to the Pub in Bozeman, Montana on St Patrick's Day!

Height: 5'7"
    CW: 165
    GW: 140 - so 145 would be awesome!

And I love new friends to support and motivate! Feel free to add me!
  • maegan0205
    Options
    I'm in! I am in Texas so I don't have the cold to deal with, but I do have a crazy busy schedule with work, school 2 dogs and a husband... you get my drift! So a goal and other people to keep me motivated would be awesome. I am currently at 148, so 128 would be amazing. Anyone feel free to add me as I am new to the site & need all of the support I can get. I would be happy to do the same for others as well :happy:

And I am 27 by the way
  • kristinejramirez
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 23 5'3 and my goal weight is about 125lbs as well! Definitely would be great to gain more motivation and support from others doing the same!
  • ckcana2
    ckcana2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new to MFP and would love to join this group/thread! My overall goal is to lose 80lbs. If I could lose 20lbs by St. Patty's Day and My Birthday- the 14th I would be thrilled!! I'm also looking for new online buddies for motivation and information on good groups, etc!

Thanks and Good Luck Everyone!!! :)
  • skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far?? I know this group has been great for me- big motivation on it's own and from a few who have added me! I get so excited every time I think about the spring and that I could be a lot thinner!
  • ginger_red
    ginger_red Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in freeeezing Illinois, and have been on this stupid weight loss wagon for way too long. I'm 21, 213 lbs, and would love to be 193ish by St Patrick's Day! My short-term goal is to be 180 by May, since this is when I graduate college!
  • sarahfashion861
    sarahfashion861 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im totally in!! My birthday is March 19th! I would love to be 20lbs lighter!:)