SEXERCISE! 100lbs lost

Options

Replies

• wadedawg
    wadedawg Posts: 315
    Options
    Hey at least she's getting some.... I bet a lot of people aren't <---this may or may not include me. Hehe.

lol no kidding
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    As big as she is i think any movement will burn calories. Maybe all the movement just trying to get it in helped her out more than just the sex.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!
    False.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hey at least she's getting some.... I bet a lot of people aren't <---this may or may not include me. Hehe.

Hahaha... :D
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I thought this article was adorable. She got back together with her ex and they're enjoying "rekindling the romance" while she loses mad pounds.

Why do people have to be so damn rude? Downward comparison, I suppose. Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!

Oh and you must have missed this line: "“I found that a lot of people in this world are intrigued that fat girls like sex too,”

JERKS

It's not the what, but the how that intrigues people.
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite quotes is:
    "Married for three years, they split in 2008 but reunited when he heard about her Guiness title last year."

/raisedeyebrow
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!
    False.

To correct the person who put the reminder:

Let's all be reminded that we're all on a fitness site right now and trying to reach our fitness goals...which may be losing weight, gaining muscle, maintaining, etc.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    i say, dont knock it til you try it.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I thought this article was adorable. She got back together with her ex and they're enjoying "rekindling the romance" while she loses mad pounds.

Why do people have to be so damn rude? Downward comparison, I suppose. Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!

Oh and you must have missed this line: "“I found that a lot of people in this world are intrigued that fat girls like sex too,”

JERKS

261f8mh.gif
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    JERKS

Usually explains me. :/
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I remember something about rolling around in flour helped with big girls but not sure what all that meant.... 0_o
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    False.

Ooops. Sorry. Let me correct myself. THE LARGE MAJORITY! Get it? LARGE! Hahahaha. Fat jokes are so much fun! I love making fun of people who are a fatter than me because it makes me feel better about myself at only slightly overweight or obese. I don't know how that cow got so big or why anyone would or could have sex with her. LOLZ.*

*Note sarcasm, moderators
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite quotes is:
    "Married for three years, they split in 2008 but reunited when he heard about her Guiness title last year."

/raisedeyebrow

Haha. I noted that part too. That is the most bizarre way to get back together with an ex.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign-up?
  • RunDoozer
    Options
    I remember something about rolling around in flour helped with big girls but not sure what all that meant.... 0_o

Sometimes you just need help finding those wet spots
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    At least she is getting some!
  • RunDoozer
    Options
    Where do I sign-up?

Clipboard is at my house. Meet ya there.
  • alliegator1982
    Options

Roll her in flour and find the wet spot.

thanks for clearing that up...
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i'd+hit+it.jpg

Lmfao
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm over 300 LBs and do enjoy a good roll in the hay on a regular basis ;)

spider-meme-6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.