SEXERCISE! 100lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    OMG i just stole this to post on FB ....

Me too lol
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    OMG that was obnoxious. I do not want to jiggle in the bed.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    soo do we have a group yet?! I'm in!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I don't know if this is bad, but I feel disgusted...
  • wannadance
    Options
    not a fun comment i know - but in all seriousness.. the whole "exercising in the pool three to five times a week and cutting out most of the junk food in her diet" wouldn't have helped over a year-long period by any chance?? ... talk about a media spin.. :huh:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    eh...maybe rough on the knees.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    ^cause fat repels condoms/birth control/menopause
  • txtia1
    txtia1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Big girls need love too! LOL! More power to her if she's getting hers, we should all be getting it as often!!!! :tongue:
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    not a fun comment i know - but in all seriousness.. the whole "exercising in the pool three to five times a week and cutting out most of the junk food in her diet" wouldn't have helped over a year-long period by any chance?? ... talk about a media spin.. :huh:

Was just in the middle of typing out a similar response. ^_^
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wow. The extent of the fat shaming here is rather astonishing. *smh* I thought it was a cute article, obviously they love each other, good for them if they are finding something that works for them.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Posters,

This is a friendly reminder to please follow our community guidelines:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
    Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Staff
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    “I hadn’t had sex in three years, but we did it six times!” she told the magazine, adding they now make love between two and seven times per day."

2-7 times per day? how much lube to they go through!? i'm overweight, i'll admit it, but I don't have half the physical issues this lady does and thinking about 7 times per day makes my nethers hurt, talk about a "rug" burn. :frown: OUCH!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I thought this article was adorable. She got back together with her ex and they're enjoying "rekindling the romance" while she loses mad pounds.

Why do people have to be so damn rude? Downward comparison, I suppose. Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!

Oh and you must have missed this line: "“I found that a lot of people in this world are intrigued that fat girls like sex too,”

JERKS

It's not the what, but the how that intrigues people.
    The how? Sprinkles on powder and aims for the wet spot. :blushing: Sorry just had to say it. :laugh:
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Now that's what I call 'exercise' lol!!
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

Wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    There is no way he's actually getting in. He must just get lost in a crevice.

More like a crevasse...
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Allllllllrighty then!!!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hahhahahahah <3
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    nah I kind of like not having baby.